Hallo, Gast!

24-03-2012, 03:22 PM | Beitrag #121
ChonnyShroom 
(23-03-2012 09:57 PM)The_WUUSTER schrieb:  
(23-03-2012 05:46 PM)ChonnyShroom schrieb:  
(22-03-2012 01:34 AM)XXXKruszakus schrieb:  
(22-03-2012 12:41 AM)Hshot schrieb:  The Gunners are balanced? Not really...
AT LEAST against the soldier:

Blasting strike? Leg it!

The truth is, (ONLY) HIGH LEVEL Gunners ARE NOT BALANCED!
OR
The Soldier is WAY NERFED right now...

Please EA, AT LEAST remove the damn Fire proof underwear and I eat grenades from the damn game...

I was trying to backrape a soldier, who was engaged in a fight with another gunner. I had 160 HP and stood right next to a wall - got insta killed when he used BS against that other guy... he did not even have to aim that not so good. This should not ever take place.

BS is an idiotic ability, that breaks public games and is completely unbalanced. EA should have nerfed this f4ggotry a long time ago, cause this, along with fast rifle/PS5 is basically an exploit of the game's lack of balancing... but they never will.

So, I like to roll with dual LR shotties, the best way to troll soldiers, before they get a free kill with their little panic button.

I've seen some people "hating" you just because you have the liberty to tell what's in your mind.

Gunners and soldiers are quite balanced in my opinion.
Gunner are ment to deal alot of damage but they haven't got a free reliable healing function. (well there is FF but you NEED good aim with it). Not like "Some people" who disagree with me saying that gunners do not need aim. But that's an whole other story.

Soldiers are made to support the team.
Healing , blasting, legal wallhack all to help out the team.

But I understand why Kruszakus doen't like bs.

I mean look at this vid of the new smg.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmOu24CWE...r_embedded

He hasn't that good of a pistol aim but he still powns so much players by teamwork and just blasting people away or to death.

This is an example of a good soldier.

Kruszakus remember that bs is the only thing those healing women have got to counter us. Rolleyes

This was probably the most intelligent post I have read today, and I thank you for making my day with this.

Another thing that I haven't seen a lot of people point out is that BS's ability to send people flying is already pretty powerful already. Pressing BS by the church/orchard in VV and sending a guy into the water (where they can't do jacksh*t) is pretty much the same as getting an insta-kill.

Wait... intelligent as in intelligent or as in a sarcastic "you are dumb" way? Huh
And yeah it is pretty annoying getting blasted in the water by a football team of soldiers.

[Bild: 4]

See my hair?
I know.
It's orange.
And.
Sexy.
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
24-03-2012, 04:15 PM | Beitrag #122
The_WUUSTER 
^I genuinely meant it.

[Bild: wuuster.png]
(23-12-2012 06:57 AM)TPangolin schrieb:  I've always enjoyed reading your posts.
24-03-2012, 04:50 PM | Beitrag #123
:HAN: 
(24-03-2012 03:22 PM)ChonnyShroom schrieb:  
(23-03-2012 09:57 PM)The_WUUSTER schrieb:  
(23-03-2012 05:46 PM)ChonnyShroom schrieb:  
(22-03-2012 01:34 AM)XXXKruszakus schrieb:  
(22-03-2012 12:41 AM)Hshot schrieb:  The Gunners are balanced? Not really...
AT LEAST against the soldier:

Blasting strike? Leg it!

The truth is, (ONLY) HIGH LEVEL Gunners ARE NOT BALANCED!
OR
The Soldier is WAY NERFED right now...

Please EA, AT LEAST remove the damn Fire proof underwear and I eat grenades from the damn game...

I was trying to backrape a soldier, who was engaged in a fight with another gunner. I had 160 HP and stood right next to a wall - got insta killed when he used BS against that other guy... he did not even have to aim that not so good. This should not ever take place.

BS is an idiotic ability, that breaks public games and is completely unbalanced. EA should have nerfed this f4ggotry a long time ago, cause this, along with fast rifle/PS5 is basically an exploit of the game's lack of balancing... but they never will.

So, I like to roll with dual LR shotties, the best way to troll soldiers, before they get a free kill with their little panic button.

I've seen some people "hating" you just because you have the liberty to tell what's in your mind.

Gunners and soldiers are quite balanced in my opinion.
Gunner are ment to deal alot of damage but they haven't got a free reliable healing function. (well there is FF but you NEED good aim with it). Not like "Some people" who disagree with me saying that gunners do not need aim. But that's an whole other story.

Soldiers are made to support the team.
Healing , blasting, legal wallhack all to help out the team.

But I understand why Kruszakus doen't like bs.

I mean look at this vid of the new smg.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmOu24CWE...r_embedded

He hasn't that good of a pistol aim but he still powns so much players by teamwork and just blasting people away or to death.

This is an example of a good soldier.

Kruszakus remember that bs is the only thing those healing women have got to counter us. Rolleyes

This was probably the most intelligent post I have read today, and I thank you for making my day with this.

Another thing that I haven't seen a lot of people point out is that BS's ability to send people flying is already pretty powerful already. Pressing BS by the church/orchard in VV and sending a guy into the water (where they can't do jacksh*t) is pretty much the same as getting an insta-kill.

Wait... intelligent as in intelligent or as in a sarcastic "you are dumb" way? Huh
And yeah it is pretty annoying getting blasted in the water by a football team of soldiers.

Keep the ball in your team.

27-03-2012, 04:38 AM | Beitrag #124
DopeMuch? 
(19-03-2012 02:49 AM)alexandre212 schrieb:  With uber knife, any mando can kill a gunner because the uber knife is rapid and hit 80

-.-

[Bild: 2qxonit.png]
27-03-2012, 05:40 AM | Beitrag #125
junkbondtrader 
(27-03-2012 04:38 AM)DopeMuch? schrieb:  
(19-03-2012 02:49 AM)alexandre212 schrieb:  With uber knife, any mando can kill AFK gunner because the uber knife is rapid and hit 80

-.-
There, that's what he meant to say.

Gehe zu:

X
Diese Person zu deiner Freundesliste hinzufügen
Diese Person aus deiner Freundesliste entfernen
/de/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/de/ajax/friend