Hallo, Gast!

22-03-2012, 01:34 AM | Beitrag #101
XXXKruszakus
(22-03-2012 12:41 AM)Hshot schrieb:  The Gunners are balanced? Not really...
AT LEAST against the soldier:

Blasting strike? Leg it!

The truth is, (ONLY) HIGH LEVEL Gunners ARE NOT BALANCED!
OR
The Soldier is WAY NERFED right now...

Please EA, AT LEAST remove the damn Fire proof underwear and I eat grenades from the damn game...

I was trying to backrape a soldier, who was engaged in a fight with another gunner. I had 160 HP and stood right next to a wall - got insta killed when he used BS against that other guy... he did not even have to aim that awesome. This should not ever take place.

BS is an idiotic ability, that breaks public games and is completely unbalanced. EA should have nerfed this f4ggotry a long time ago, cause this, along with fast rifle/PS5 is basically an exploit of the game's lack of balancing... but they never will.

So, I like to roll with dual LR shotties, the best way to troll soldiers, before they get a free kill with their little panic button.
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 22-03-2012 01:35 AM von XXXKruszakus.)
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
22-03-2012, 02:14 AM | Beitrag #102
The_WUUSTER 
I think they have a plan to nerf BS so that way insta-killing won't occur if you have more than 90% health or something.

But as much as I hate BS, if we give BS the axe, then something has to be done to gunners. Otherwise every class will be at the mercy of Kegzookas.

[Bild: wuuster.png]
(23-12-2012 06:57 AM)TPangolin schrieb:  I've always enjoyed reading your posts.
22-03-2012, 12:31 PM | Beitrag #103
DaveDaDon 
(20-03-2012 03:27 AM)Crowley69 schrieb:  
(20-03-2012 03:11 AM)XXXKruszakus schrieb:  
(20-03-2012 03:08 AM)Crowley69 schrieb:  
(19-03-2012 07:27 PM)XXXKruszakus schrieb:  Wrong. Play with some high level soldiers and you will see that they only rely on BS and BB 5 killing all the time and other than that they are just horrible.

Pathetic perspective

Says a guy who used to spam BB 5.

Soldiers relies on BS because they need range, they do not have speed boosts and theres not always going to be a gunner nearby to share leg it.

Gunners relies on Leg it and FF because they need to get close and keep on ticking, with addition to that they have an explosive that slows people down to assist them.

Commando relies on stealth because they would not be able to make their precise attacks without the head advantage.

Using your sense all gunners do is rely on kegs and a speed boost, because without that all their other pretty little abilities would be useless because they wouldn't have the speed to get close.

And what if soldiers didn't have BS? Gunner would ultimately destroy them, no way to push them back. OR you can just give soldiers another speed boost and give it a pretty little name so it seems different. And hey, at least theirs a widget which is commonly seen that helps against BB spam thanks to the claw, I dont get a widget to remove the slowing effect from keg on me.

And since I know your a gunner fanatic:

Your sheild + BB + Panties = Health for you

Gunners are meant to get close, soldiers are meant to fight from a farther distance. The struggle to get to each others respected range is well balanced.

And about my past abilities, I also use to use BS5, BB5, and I also didn't have any points in SS, look where I am now. If the best argument your going to make is something I use to do, you might as well stop now.

thats all cool you know? but the problem about that is, that you can insta kill a gunner with 160 hp and shield turned on with 1 blasting strike lvl 5. you say soldiers need a distance to fight, im totally up to you on that point. but imagining i got my gunner to lvl 30 and he got HS 5 and i go into town on BB and theres only one soldier on low hp doing BS lvl 5 and insta kills me with his BS tho i got turned shield on and it didnt fail, would be like 200 dmg in one blow? or even more. thats ridiculous.
and you can use that BS from close range aswell as from midrange right? so what about we set a 5% chance of insta kill on keg. would be awesome and on top of that, fair

[Bild: 2nuuequ.png]
22-03-2012, 01:28 PM | Beitrag #104
WorldBosh 
(22-03-2012 12:31 PM)DaveDaDon schrieb:  
(20-03-2012 03:08 AM)Crowley69 schrieb:  
(19-03-2012 07:27 PM)XXXKruszakus schrieb:  Wrong. Play with some high level soldiers and you will see that they only rely on BS and BB 5 killing all the time and other than that they are just horrible.

Pathetic perspective

Soldiers relies on BS because they need range, they do not have speed boosts and theres not always going to be a gunner nearby to share leg it.

Gunners relies on Leg it and FF because they need to get close and keep on ticking, with addition to that they have an explosive that slows people down to assist them.

Commando relies on stealth because they would not be able to make their precise attacks without the head advantage.

Using your sense all gunners do is rely on kegs and a speed boost, because without that all their other pretty little abilities would be useless because they wouldn't have the speed to get close.

And what if soldiers didn't have BS? Gunner would ultimately destroy them, no way to push them back. OR you can just give soldiers another speed boost and give it a pretty little name so it seems different. And hey, at least theirs a widget which is commonly seen that helps against BB spam thanks to the claw, I dont get a widget to remove the slowing effect from keg on me.

Gunners are meant to get close, soldiers are meant to fight from a farther distance. The struggle to get to each others respected range is well balanced.

And about my past abilities, I also use to use BS5, BB5, and I also didn't have any points in SS, look where I am now. If the best argument your going to make is something I use to do, you might as well stop now.

thats all cool you know? but the problem about that is, that you can insta kill a gunner with 160 hp and shield turned on with 1 blasting strike lvl 5. you say soldiers need a distance to fight, im totally up to you on that point. but imagining i got my gunner to lvl 30 and he got HS 5 and i go into town on BB and theres only one soldier on low hp doing BS lvl 5 and insta kills me with his BS tho i got turned shield on and it didnt fail, would be like 200 dmg in one blow? or even more. thats ridiculous.
and you can use that BS from close range aswell as from midrange right? so what about we set a 5% chance of insta kill on keg. would be awesome and on top of that, fair

Because we all know gunners need to be able to kill even faster right? If you continuously charge into town and get BSed over and over, I really don't think its the soldiers fault now is it? Crying about soldiers using BS and BB is like crying about gunners using Leg It and FF, both of which are impossible to counter without BS. Once BS is used up, the soldier is pretty much a sitting duck for 10 seconds.

22-03-2012, 01:36 PM | Beitrag #105
epicchickengod 
(22-03-2012 01:28 PM)WorldBosh schrieb:  
(20-03-2012 03:08 AM)Crowley69 schrieb:  Pathetic perspective

Because we all know gunners need to be able to kill even faster right? If you continuously charge into town and get BSed over and over, I really don't think its the soldiers fault now is it? Crying about soldiers using BS and BB is like crying about gunners using Leg It and FF, both of which are impossible to counter without BS. Once BS is used up, the soldier is pretty much a sitting duck for 10 seconds.

lolno. There are MANY more ways to counter gunner

Learning to use lr pistol, srs, the main problem of soldiers QQing about gunners is the lack of lr pistol use. I sometimes consider it overpowered .(only sometimes) Dealing huge damage over lr ranges and has close to infinite range. The problem with soldiers is that they put lr pistol in their weapons slots, and never use it. Soldiers love their sr smg way too much. Using the sr smg in every range and not using the lr pistol too often is a problem to most soldiers

And yes, a lr pistol changes everything

[Bild: u24jr.png]
Yugioh anyone? DuelingNetwork Username is Epicchickengod
Add me on skype please D: Name is epicchicken1123
22-03-2012, 01:58 PM | Beitrag #106
WorldBosh 
(22-03-2012 01:36 PM)epicchickengod schrieb:  
(20-03-2012 03:11 AM)XXXKruszakus schrieb:  Says a guy who used to spam BB 5.

Learning to use lr pistol, srs, the main problem of soldiers QQing about gunners is the lack of lr pistol use. I sometimes consider it overpowered .(only sometimes) Dealing huge damage over lr ranges and has close to infinite range. The problem with soldiers is that they put lr pistol in their weapons slots, and never use it. Soldiers love their sr smg way too much. Using the sr smg in every range and not using the lr pistol too often is a problem to most soldiers

LoL, I use the LRP ALOT, even more than my SR SMG. My aim is "decent", but the problem is I can't shoot through walls Tongue. I know gunners are OP and am using the traditional soldier setup on both my nat and roy soldiers and don't seem to be having much trouble dealing with gunners my level. The only problem arises when I try my hand at a high leveled server and come out JUST hitting a 1 k/d in the nick of time lol (talking about when I use my roy soldier OFC).

22-03-2012, 02:04 PM | Beitrag #107
The_WUUSTER 
(22-03-2012 01:36 PM)epicchickengod schrieb:  
(20-03-2012 03:11 AM)XXXKruszakus schrieb:  Says a guy who used to spam BB 5.

Many ways? Using the LRP is just one way.

If you check my soldier's stats, I use the LRP more than my SRSMG's. And I have pretty decent pistol aim too. But that doesn't save me from a gunner's Kegzooka more than BS does. LRP is a way to prevent being pwned by a gunner, but BS is what saves you while you're being pwned by a gunner.

(23-12-2012 06:57 AM)TPangolin schrieb:  I've always enjoyed reading your posts.
22-03-2012, 06:57 PM | Beitrag #108
Hshot 
(22-03-2012 01:34 AM)XXXKruszakus schrieb:  

Blasting strike? Leg it!

OR

Please EA, AT LEAST remove the damn Fire proof underwear and I eat grenades from the damn game...

I was trying to backrape a soldier, who was engaged in a fight with another gunner. I had 160 HP and stood right next to a wall - got insta killed when he used BS against that other guy... he did not even have to aim that not so good. This should not ever take place.

BS is an idiotic ability, that breaks public games and is completely unbalanced. EA should have nerfed this f4ggotry a long time ago, cause this, along with fast rifle/PS5 is basically an exploit of the game's lack of balancing... but they never will.

So, I like to roll with dual LR shotties, the best way to troll soldiers, before they get a free kill with their little panic button.

*facepalm* just... shut the hell up...

The chances of that BS kill occur are VERY RARE, and walls aren't everywhere...
If you read my post correctly, you'll see that the one unbalanced is the Gunner.

The BS is the only way Soldiers have to counter Gunners and must times it wont work because they just come in again running with "Leg it"! AND SOME TIMES I even trow them of a cliff but they just come in using the rocket jump!

Then the soldier uses Combat medicine, the gunner uses that... "shield" followed by Frenzy Fire and its just impossible to beat them!

I mean, i know the Gunner is soposed to be the most efficient class at close range but... come on!
The least they could do is to remove fire proof underwear and "I eat grenades", they are just totally destroying 2 of the Soldier's must useful abilities! I don't see that happening to any other class!

Not to mention "Grenade Spam" was already nerfed once so, WTH!?

[Bild: 4]
22-03-2012, 07:38 PM | Beitrag #109
{Frostfire_v3} 
*facepalm* just... shut the hell up... [oh oh ho, looks like someone here is mad Wink]

The chances of that BS kill occur are VERY RARE [FALSE]
and walls aren't everywhere... [FALSE] [true if you play vehicle maps LOL]
If you read my post correctly, you'll see that the one unbalanced is the Gunner. [FALSE]

The BS is the only way Soldiers have to counter Gunners [FALSE]
and must (?) times it wont work because they just come in again running with "Leg it"! [If they come with legit its really easy to kill em.]
AND SOME TIMES I even trow them of a cliff but they just come in using the rocket jump!
[Da Faq? Never happened, but maybe its just me.]

Then the soldier uses Combat medicine, the gunner uses that... "shield" followed by Frenzy Fire and its just impossible to beat them! [SUPER FALSE]

I mean, i know the Gunner is soposed to be the most efficient class at close range but... come on! [FAKIN TRUE]
The least they could do is to remove fire proof underwear and "I eat grenades" [YES, this is balancing .-.]
they are just totally destroying 2 of the Soldier's must useful abilities! [You forgot the OP BS] I don't see that happening to any other class! [Mando cant be countered, if he shots you are dead and you have BS to counter GUNNERS]

Not to mention "Grenade Spam" was already nerfed once so, WTH!? [Soldier and Gunner are balanced, stop whining]

[Bild: 1]
22-03-2012, 09:18 PM | Beitrag #110
limak1000 
you think this is balance? OK
then give soldier a skill named "i ignore frenzy fire" and add widget Super-anty keg shirt then you can talk about balance

[Bild: 1]
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 22-03-2012 09:19 PM von limak1000.)
22-03-2012, 09:40 PM | Beitrag #111
DaveDaDon 
(22-03-2012 09:18 PM)limak1000 schrieb:  you think this is balance? OK
then give soldier a skill named "i ignore frenzy fire" and add widget Super-anty keg shirt then you can talk about balance

lmao

seems thats one of those threads here thats totally senseless. you cant talk about that in public

everyone, and i mean EVERYONE has so much subjectivity in his, what he thinks of as objective, posts that this is just useless to argue about. -.-

22-03-2012, 11:27 PM | Beitrag #112
WorldBosh 
LuL, BS = I Ignore Everything a Gunner Has.

The classes are balanced and kills are solely based on skill. Gunners are meant to own in close range so they've been set up to be able to get in close and when they're there, they stay there as long as possible. Imagine how broken gunners would be without Leg It? Keg? FF? Gunners were also meant to be anti-vehicle as well, so IEG makes sense. IEG only eats explosives in my opinion and doesn't really heal (haven't tried it at max though). GS is a sucky skill anyways, I frankly don't know why soldiers get it. If you have problems with FF, stop fking trying to rush the gunner with BB or try to get in close for a BS insta-kill.

23-03-2012, 01:05 AM | Beitrag #113
Hshot 
(22-03-2012 07:38 PM){Frostfire_v3} schrieb:  *facepalm* just... shut the hell up... [oh oh ho, looks like someone here is mad Wink]

The chances of that BS kill occur are VERY RARE [FALSE]
and walls aren't everywhere... [FALSE] [true if you play vehicle maps LOL]
If you read my post correctly, you'll see that the one unbalanced is the Gunner. [FALSE]

and must (?) times it wont work because they just come in again running with "Leg it"! [If they come with legit its really easy to kill em.]
AND SOME TIMES I even trow them of a cliff but they just come in using the rocket jump!

Then the soldier uses Combat medicine, the gunner uses that... "shield" followed by Frenzy Fire and its just impossible to beat them! [SUPER FALSE]

I mean, i know the Gunner is soposed to be the most efficient class at close range but... come on! [FAKIN TRUE]
The least they could do is to remove fire proof underwear and "I eat grenades" [YES, this is balancing .-.]
they are just totally destroying 2 of the Soldier's must useful abilities! [You forgot the OP BS] I don't see that happening to any other class! [Mando cant be countered, if he shots you are dead and you have BS to counter GUNNERS]

Not to mention "Grenade Spam" was already nerfed once so, WTH!? [Soldier and Gunner are balanced, stop whining]

Mad? Not really... Usually when I get mad I use allot of these "!"

But anyway, that's besides the point, all you say is "FALSE, FALSE and FALSE" but you wont support your err... "arguments"
I gonna give you an example how to do that:

and must (?) (yes Error, it was "most") times it wont work because they just come in again running with "Leg it"!
[If they come with legit its really easy to kill em.]
Really?
You know when they run fast, they dodge fast, and still able to shot the slow soldier, not that "easy to hit those bastards.

"Super"
Then tell me, how the hell a soldier can beat all of that at close range?
I tell you how, BS, and like i said most times wont work (Remember I'm talking about HIGH level Gunners)

OK
Then I want a slow motion proof underwear for those gunner "barrels" or a Friezy fire proof underwear, and if you don't mind a poison proof one as well.
Why make a widget to kill one of Soldiers most useful abilities, and not for the other classes?
But yes "I eat grenades" MAYBE could stay...

I even trow them of a cliff but they just come in using the rocket jump!
Maybe... Stop playing on novice servers? dunno...
I ussualy see alot of this in "BB" and "CTF VV", in the last one Gunners just RAPE the nats main base jumping on to the cliff and firing from above.
Yes, Gunners are officially the BFH Batman's, at least on those maps

[Mando cant be countered, if he shots you are dead and you have BS to counter GUNNERS]
Sometimes true, but I'm talking about Gunners AND killing a class ability, not if can't be countered or not.

23-03-2012, 01:43 AM | Beitrag #114
Crowley69 
(22-03-2012 12:31 PM)DaveDaDon schrieb:  thats all cool you know? but the problem about that is, that you can insta kill a gunner with 160 hp and shield turned on with 1 blasting strike lvl 5. you say soldiers need a distance to fight, im totally up to you on that point. but imagining i got my gunner to lvl 30 and he got HS 5 and i go into town on BB and theres only one soldier on low hp doing BS lvl 5 and insta kills me with his BS tho i got turned shield on and it didnt fail, would be like 200 dmg in one blow? or even more. thats ridiculous.

Your right about BS5, although I'm stuck in my BS1 fantasy where I just use it to push people away, and assume that everyone else does that. Sadly I'm wrong about that.

Admin of the STR-Unranked
23-03-2012, 01:47 AM | Beitrag #115
XXXKruszakus
(22-03-2012 11:27 PM)WorldBosh schrieb:  LuL, BS = I Ignore Everything a Gunner Has.

The classes are balanced and kills are solely based on skill. Gunners are meant to own in close range so they've been set up to be able to get in close and when they're there, they stay there as long as possible. Imagine how broken gunners would be without Leg It? Keg? FF? Gunners were also meant to be anti-vehicle as well, so IEG makes sense. IEG only eats explosives in my opinion and doesn't really heal (haven't tried it at max though). GS is a sucky skill anyways, I frankly don't know why soldiers get it. If you have problems with FF, stop fking trying to rush the gunner with BB or try to get in close for a BS insta-kill.

IEG 5 + stamina boost = a free tonic or two with each nade or MGL spam.
23-03-2012, 05:02 AM | Beitrag #116
DorianGray 
Learn to aim as a commando, insta kill anyone before they can even react. Profit.

If anything is overpowered it's SNIPING commandos, then soldiers and then gunners. Soldiers and gunners are both needed for different utility however, while commandos are just kinda there for their ridiculous damage.

A good soldier can beat a good gunner simply by blasting him away and pistoling him to death. The main things you need to beat a gunner as a soldier is bill bomb, a long range pistol, blasting strike and maybe some burning bullets.... combat medicine of course as well.

A group of soldiers will go completely untouched by a group of gunners because of their ability to fight mid-long range better, as well as heal spam and keeping their distance with blasting strike. The only thing those gunners can do is try to go for insta kills with keg spam, but with 1 or 2 gunners assisting that large group of soldiers, they will go untouched with level 5 IEG and perfectly timed blasting strikes.
23-03-2012, 12:12 PM | Beitrag #117
DaveDaDon 
(23-03-2012 05:02 AM)DorianGray schrieb:  Learn to aim as a commando, insta kill anyone before they can even react. Profit.

If anything is overpowered it's SNIPING commandos, then soldiers and then gunners. Soldiers and gunners are both needed for different utility however, while commandos are just kinda there for their ridiculous damage.

A good soldier can beat a good gunner simply by blasting him away and pistoling him to death. The main things you need to beat a gunner as a soldier is bill bomb, a long range pistol, blasting strike and maybe some burning bullets.... combat medicine of course as well.

A group of soldiers will go completely untouched by a group of gunners because of their ability to fight mid-long range better, as well as heal spam and keeping their distance with blasting strike. The only thing those gunners can do is try to go for insta kills with keg spam, but with 1 or 2 gunners assisting that large group of soldiers, they will go untouched with level 5 IEG and perfectly timed blasting strikes.

oh yeah, ive experienced that some weeks ago. theres been a server i was playing on and the enemy team had 6 soldiers and 2 mandos in their team, while our team had 5 gunners and 2 soldiers 1 mando.
now the gunners teamed all up and it worked till the soldiers teamed up. 5 or 6 lvl 25-30 soldiers with a bit of skill, thats the worst thing that can happen in bfh. even 5 lvl 30 gunners have no chance against that bunch of BS/GS/CM users. i think 2 or 3 of em in one group would also be OP already. anyways i dont like that discussion.
i cant think of anything more stupid than to try to prove someone wrong with your own point of view towards a topic like that. we are in a public forum and you cant sit face to face here. so noone will give up their own belief just because someone else maybe has the better objective cases for something. this is just so useless. a waste of time, thoughts and energy

23-03-2012, 01:31 PM | Beitrag #118
nflfootball11 
(23-03-2012 05:02 AM)DorianGray schrieb:  Learn to aim as a commando, insta kill anyone before they can even react. Profit.

This is so true, sniping commandos are if anything if good are unbelievable hard to counter. All soldiers need to do is keep gunners out of range and they they almost always win the battle. If you know how to use your class's abilities you will win about 75% of the time against gunners.

[Bild: 7]
23-03-2012, 05:46 PM | Beitrag #119
ChonnyShroom 

Blasting strike? Leg it!

OR

I was trying to backrape a soldier, who was engaged in a fight with another gunner. I had 160 HP and stood right next to a wall - got insta killed when he used BS against that other guy... he did not even have to aim that not so good. This should not ever take place.

I've seen some people "hating" you just because you have the liberty to tell what's in your mind.

Gunners and soldiers are quite balanced in my opinion.
Gunner are ment to deal alot of damage but they haven't got a free reliable healing function. (well there is FF but you NEED good aim with it). Not like "Some people" who disagree with me saying that gunners do not need aim. But that's an whole other story.

Soldiers are made to support the team.
Healing , blasting, legal wallhack all to help out the team.

But I understand why Kruszakus doen't like bs.

I mean look at this vid of the new smg.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmOu24CWE...r_embedded

He hasn't that good of a pistol aim but he still powns so much players by teamwork and just blasting people away or to death.

This is an example of a good soldier.

Kruszakus remember that bs is the only thing those healing women have got to counter us. Rolleyes

See my hair?
I know.
It's orange.
And.
Sexy.
23-03-2012, 09:57 PM | Beitrag #120
The_WUUSTER 
(23-03-2012 05:46 PM)ChonnyShroom schrieb:  

Blasting strike? Leg it!

OR

I've seen some people "hating" you just because you have the liberty to tell what's in your mind.

Gunners and soldiers are quite balanced in my opinion.
Gunner are ment to deal alot of damage but they haven't got a free reliable healing function. (well there is FF but you NEED good aim with it). Not like "Some people" who disagree with me saying that gunners do not need aim. But that's an whole other story.

Soldiers are made to support the team.
Healing , blasting, legal wallhack all to help out the team.

But I understand why Kruszakus doen't like bs.

I mean look at this vid of the new smg.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmOu24CWE...r_embedded

He hasn't that good of a pistol aim but he still powns so much players by teamwork and just blasting people away or to death.

This is an example of a good soldier.

Kruszakus remember that bs is the only thing those healing women have got to counter us. Rolleyes

This was probably the most intelligent post I have read today, and I thank you for making my day with this.

Another thing that I haven't seen a lot of people point out is that BS's ability to send people flying is already pretty powerful already. Pressing BS by the church/orchard in VV and sending a guy into the water (where they can't do jacksh*t) is pretty much the same as getting an insta-kill.

(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 23-03-2012 10:02 PM von The_WUUSTER.)

Gehe zu:

X
Diese Person zu deiner Freundesliste hinzufügen
Diese Person aus deiner Freundesliste entfernen
/de/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/de/ajax/friend