27-07-2009, 07:41 PM | Beitrag #41
scareme 
nice thats really good

[Bild: Untitled-5copy-1.gif]
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
27-07-2009, 08:22 PM | Beitrag #42
valinthedark 
good job man Big Grin hope to see alot more and draw a royal commando ( i gotta go for my army and class Wink)
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 27-07-2009 08:22 PM von valinthedark.)
27-07-2009, 08:32 PM | Beitrag #43
Marn!n# 
Theres just one thing i can say: AWSOME!

[Bild: 2cqbdl4.jpg]

27-07-2009, 08:38 PM | Beitrag #44
mattmit 
Nice work man, how long you been painting?

[Bild: BNDPS.jpg]
27-07-2009, 08:56 PM | Beitrag #45
CrazyWeazle 
I think you should go for a royal commando... based off my character... *looks down at signature* Wink

[Bild: bunny4.png]
27-07-2009, 09:30 PM | Beitrag #46
Pstek 
Excelent. Can you painting for me a commando ? (Royals, please).

Thanks
Pstek. Cool
27-07-2009, 09:37 PM | Beitrag #47
Jonzzon 
mh...your good, i ust to draw allot, and em kinda decent, but latly i just havent had any inspiration and my skills has been abit on a declyne....

and just saying, i dont realy think things made on computers can be counted as a tru art work. dont know why i just dont think you can get the same feeling from chainging the attributs of some pixels to acculy pain or draw a real drawing on peper or a..what ever its calld...

[Bild: bfhsiggy.jpg]
28-07-2009, 02:14 AM | Beitrag #48
Trafik 
Nice drawing though ...

You've asked for some critics, so i shall tell you one thing, you've made light reflex on his suspenders with this nice white pencil, but his helmet is untouched by the light. It bothers me a little, but maybe you have some idea about this picture that you havent done that, i dont know. I think it would made your art piece more consistent, since you choosed to use there sheen.

/cheers & sorry for my english Wink
28-07-2009, 08:06 AM | Beitrag #49
Bagina 
I LOVE YOU!
and your big hands O_O
28-07-2009, 03:43 PM | Beitrag #50
Melliej 
O my god! That looks so nice, keep up the good work man!

*Thumps up!*
28-07-2009, 05:22 PM | Beitrag #51
TV-Set 
Hey! What's so wrong with my hands? Big Grin They're not big, it's my forearms that are a little bit skinny... lol

Anyway... I think I'll start working on a Royal right now... hmm, still got to decide what class.

As for the helmet, probably you've got the point, but yet again that was my first pic in ages and I never used colours before in my life... Big Grin I'll try to give you Royal dogs a real treat working harder and better this time... ("dogs", lol)

Stay tunned, TV-Set

28-07-2009, 07:38 PM | Beitrag #52
Refridgeratr 
THIS IS INSPIRING!!!

ima come back with something maybe

PROUD MEMBER OF THE SNEEKYROYALS 2ND FIRETEAM!

28-07-2009, 11:35 PM | Beitrag #53
TV-Set 
Goodness! Thought you deleted my Gallery or something... moved, lol
I nearly had an heart-attack!!!

Anyway, I only just finished drawing the Royal... be posting it tomorrow! so sleepy... z-z-z-z

29-07-2009, 12:45 PM | Beitrag #54
TV-Set 
Updated 29.07.09

29-07-2009, 01:03 PM | Beitrag #55
J4ke 
(27-07-2009 01:56 PM)TV-Set schrieb:  
(27-07-2009 01:26 PM)J4ke schrieb:  Awsome stuff!
you should start a lil buisiness up! draw and frame peoples chars for em
they choose quality. or how many hours for you to spend on it
id pay minimum $20 an hour
good luck man
its unique skills that get you ahead in life!

LOL! And who'd pay for those? Big Grin

I would man. my walls are bare atm Sad although im not that well off cash wise.
seriosly man,think of people who buy game special editions for over $100. they want stuff for thier gameing station. bfh art is popular on the forums. why not on ebay lol?
think about it man, ppl dont buy this game, but they spend money on looking cool. ur art looks awsome... ppl buy bfh stuff that looks awsome!

keep up the good work man!
ily

[Bild: leadfarmer-1.jpg]

[Bild: 1]
29-07-2009, 01:39 PM | Beitrag #56
ShadeShooter
(26-07-2009 06:16 PM)TV-Set schrieb:  #1 "I made it to the front-page!" [27.07.09]

Now, who am I to thank for it? Big Grin I guess it's U-238... or maybe Cyblos, dunno... whoever it is - THX a 1.000.000!

That's Ok, no thanks is needed though I think that day, no matter who was updating the homepage, it would have had top spot Wink

I just hope that it inspires and encourages others to pick up a pencil from time to time or at least bring out the more shyer artists we have here since we do have some very talented individuals in this community Wink
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 29-07-2009 01:40 PM von ShadeShooter.)
30-07-2009, 12:16 PM | Beitrag #57
TV-Set 
@ J4ke
Well I'll think about that... only that I like keeping my things close to myself, even more if they were made by me, hehe. Nonetheless I'll give this matter a bit of thinking eventually.

@ ShadeShooter
Hehe, it's always good to thank even if there's no any particular reason (which is not this case), in other words 'THX' never hurt anybody Smile
And inspire it will! I'll be nominating my second FAST-PAINT soon, hope it will have "top spot", too.

30-07-2009, 07:03 PM | Beitrag #58
Adean 
Spiffeh work TV! Your coloring skills are ossum sauce. I love the expression on the Royal soldier. The only problem I'm seeing in your work is that his chin seems off to the side. See how the tip of his chin is to the right of his nose? On a human face the chin is parallel. When I draw my guidelines for the face, I put the tip of the chin right on the centerline. That way no matter what perspective I'm drawing from, things line up correctly.

Seriously though man, I'm really enjoying seeing you take your art to the next level. Can't wait to see the vid. I wonder, if I ever filmed myself painting, would you help me make a vid out of it? Also, could I send you some lineart sometime? I want to make a webcomic, and there is simply no way I have the patience to paint all those pages. It'd be cool to see how my stuff looks colored with your abilities.

Thanks mate! Keep up the great work!

~Adean

[Bild: 3mfdtzv]
Congratulations [Bild: 3mfdtzv]

Your signature has been edited by Community Moderator RIC0H.

Please read up on the signature guidelines, your signature cannot exceed 250px in height. Your sig is 271px in height.
If in doubt then please look here. Also note that if you wish to make your pic smaller, then look here.

Check Out My Art Gallery!!
30-07-2009, 11:13 PM | Beitrag #59
DrowsyJay
Well done....Keep at it ! you may have a future in design.
30-07-2009, 11:47 PM | Beitrag #60
Freeheek 
i tought i posted a comment here but now i cant find it.

anyway, really nice work, i like your shading alot and those layers over layers with the pencil really gives it a nice dept.
i really cant draw... i need a computer for that because i make tons of ''mistakes'' and on paper it always ends up in a mess... i wont post them here because i dont want to hijack your thread.

nice work,i keep an eye here. Big Grin

Bob.Bulleken
Donfreeek

Blastingstrike madness video
My BF:H wallpaper for you!

Gehe zu:

X
Diese Person zu deiner Freundesliste hinzufügen
Diese Person aus deiner Freundesliste entfernen
/de/ajax/checkFriendStatus