Hallo, Gast!

30-03-2009, 02:34 AM | Beitrag #41
Wavefunction 
what? why is everyone staring? why is it weird for me to wear my gi? I suppose you would complain about the monkey in my backpack too!
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
30-03-2009, 02:40 PM | Beitrag #42
Sgt. SharpEye 
ah, ive just came back from the invasion, it seems to be that there where just 3 NATIONALS who lost sence of the road and entered this village, BUT WE SURE SHOWED EM NOT TO COME HERE AGAIN! aint that right eh?

[Bild: 2]
30-03-2009, 02:45 PM | Beitrag #43
Sgt. SharpEye 
OI! A NEW GUY! hello there ol' private! what ya wearing y'er uniform for? this is a bar, not a battlefield!

OI LADS! WADYA SAY IF WE SHOW THIS KID ARROUND TOWN!? well...? wadya say?
OI! A MONKEY! cooool! aww... he's soo cute (acts kinda girly after seeing the monkey in Pvt. wavefunction's backpack)

.... why everyone lookin' at me?

(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 30-03-2009 02:49 PM von Sgt. SharpEye.)
30-03-2009, 10:59 PM | Beitrag #44
Wavefunction 
sure I am up for it... but what if a siren goes off?
31-03-2009, 02:16 PM | Beitrag #45
Sgt. SharpEye 
WHAT YA THINK? w'ell shoot 'em bastard nationals!!!

31-03-2009, 02:17 PM | Beitrag #46
Sgt. SharpEye 
WHAT YA THINK? w'ell shoot 'em wimpy nationals!!! (is this better? Tongue the other word was b@stard...)

(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 31-03-2009 02:18 PM von Sgt. SharpEye.)
31-03-2009, 06:43 PM | Beitrag #47
Doxt 
(30-03-2009 02:45 PM)Sgt. SharpEye schrieb:  OI! A MONKEY! cooool! aww... he's soo cute (acts kinda girly after seeing the monkey in Pvt. wavefunction's backpack)

.... why everyone lookin' at me?
hey! quit teasin' ma monkey ya riff raff.

[Bild: sgtdoxtsig.gif]
31-03-2009, 07:39 PM | Beitrag #48
HJvK 
Let's just say I'm Armed, Armed and Dangerous, Armed with Beer...
I'll personally kill all the nationals with a pint of guinness, but offcourse I'll empty it first, I hate to spill beer

I go by the name ArmedWithBeer as a Royal Commando

HJvK is teaching the Art of Royal Commandos at the School of the Royals.
02-04-2009, 09:16 PM | Beitrag #49
MidianCleavanger 
**Bursts through the door** Where is the toilet???!!
Webseite des Benutzers besuchen Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
02-04-2009, 09:40 PM | Beitrag #50
IniX 
A masked man (Ubuntu) walks through the entrance, not saying a word. He appears to have a monkey on his shoulder. The hypnotizing effect of the monkey seems to have the masked man in complete control.

The Baron Sez; Please read the forum rules on signatures before posting a new one.
02-04-2009, 09:43 PM | Beitrag #51
MidianCleavanger 
Comes out of the toilet and notices the monkey on the strange mans shoulder.... why is it telling me to drink Jager??.....
02-04-2009, 10:02 PM | Beitrag #52
Cirtaboy 
I enter the bar with my borat-bikini, looking at a strange man with a monkey in his shoulder and kung-fu clothes.

- OMFG ITS BRUCE LEE. I yell, and start peeing on the floor.

[Bild: bfheroessig040220091026.png]

Orions - Level 10 Royal Gunner ONLINE
Royals really are the best! Big Grin
03-04-2009, 10:02 PM | Beitrag #53
Wavefunction 
from being disturbed by crazy boy who thinks he is the monkey on his shoulder, and frightened by the man who just crapped his pants, i suggest we get that look around the village... I'll get ye some new pants cirta me matey!

[Bild: 13768]

translation: WAVEFUNCTION i will destroy you!
signature by joetoe25
04-04-2009, 11:03 AM | Beitrag #54
HJvK 
While others are wecking their pants and have their brains filled from top to bottom with thoughts about some circusfreak with a monkey on his shoulde... It I (no not leclerc this time) who is sitting quietly in a dark corner of the café. There I'm tryin' relax a little and forget about the events that took place, far from home, on the battlefield. Adn therefore im sitting there with a bottle of Tequilla.

HJvK is teaching the Art of Royal Commandos at the School of the Royals. (Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 04-04-2009 11:05 AM von HJvK.)
04-04-2009, 05:18 PM | Beitrag #55
Edhel 
Edhel enters the bar with anothee monkey on his shoulder and shouts
"Scottish Whisky for me and a Banana for the Monkey".

Then sits down by the nearest empty table and asks if anyone here is still sober.

[Bild: bfheroessig042020090157o.png]

Teacher of History and Grenade Spam in School of Royals.
04-04-2009, 05:58 PM | Beitrag #56
HJvK 
ArmedWithBeer looks up when he sees Edhel settle down, it takes him over a minute to figure out what the hell Edhel just said, and he replies with a weak: "I guess I'm not that sober anymore, thank ya for askin', youre very sympathetic". His eyes have trouble focusing and therefore he doenst even notice the monkey on Edhels shoulder.

HJvK is teaching the Art of Royal Commandos at the School of the Royals. (Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 04-04-2009 05:59 PM von HJvK.)
04-04-2009, 06:20 PM | Beitrag #57
General Failure 
"Just give me an orange juice, I still have a plane to fly. My monkey wants a Jim Beam on the rocks and a banana."

[Bild: bfhsig34.png]
04-04-2009, 07:53 PM | Beitrag #58
playmer 
Hey there people. MrAwesome is my name, and ill have a beer from the keg please.
*takes a seet next to the bar*
ahhh... nothing like sitting down with a cold beer after a long day of making national commandos wet themselves.

RIC0H says: Please be sure to read up on the signature rules, your signature cannot exceed 250px in height. Your sig is 304px in height.
If in doubt then please look here. Also note that if you wish to make your pic smaller, then look here.

[ig]http://i61.servimg.com/u/f61/14/51/85/65/cowbel10.png[/ig][IG]http://www.roflsaurus.com/users/public/m13095headcountw227.gif[/IG]
(19-07-2010 12:02 AM)Jonzzon schrieb:  
(18-07-2010 11:02 PM)VeskoMarinov schrieb:  Actually, no devs nao. They were rekrooting back in playmers time.
thougth it was gregorian time... Undecided
04-04-2009, 08:49 PM | Beitrag #59
Jashiat 
Setting the plane plans down, Jashiat quietly stretched, then pulled a small loaf of bread from his pack. Slicing it with his knife, the young commando proceeded to eat, watching the proceedings as he did so.

[Bild: bfhsigs.png]

Member of {A][O}
04-04-2009, 11:24 PM | Beitrag #60
playmer 
*drinks his beer*
"so anyone feel like ambushing a party of 5 national commandos tommorow? i got a tip from a friend they're passing by not far from here"

RIC0H says: Please be sure to read up on the signature rules, your signature cannot exceed 250px in height. Your sig is 304px in height.
If in doubt then please look here. Also note that if you wish to make your pic smaller, then look here.

[ig]http://i61.servimg.com/u/f61/14/51/85/65/cowbel10.png[/ig][IG]http://www.roflsaurus.com/users/public/m13095headcountw227.gif[/IG]
(19-07-2010 12:02 AM)Jonzzon schrieb:  
(18-07-2010 11:02 PM)VeskoMarinov schrieb:  Actually, no devs nao. They were rekrooting back in playmers time.
thougth it was gregorian time... Undecided

Gehe zu:

X
Diese Person zu deiner Freundesliste hinzufügen
Diese Person aus deiner Freundesliste entfernen
/de/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/de/ajax/friend