Hallo, Gast!

23-03-2009, 04:02 PM | Beitrag #21
Wormri 
Vor looks at the man with the pretty large mustache who pointed at him and as he leaves he mutters "Rotten foul breath monkey..."
He than turns back to the bartender and says "WHERE'S MY JUICE?!"

[Bild: achievement1.png&f=1]

[Bild: 3174]
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
23-03-2009, 04:06 PM | Beitrag #22
Jonzzon 
as vor is abaute to drink jonzzon walks in and takes the juce drinks it and walk out agen before vor noticst anything

[Bild: bfhsiggy.jpg]
23-03-2009, 04:44 PM | Beitrag #23
coeninator 
Anyone in the joy 4 a nice game of russian roullette, and barkeep, can I get som good votka?[/align]

RIC0H says: Please be sure to read up on the signature rules, your signature cannot exceed 250px in height. Your sig is 404px in height.
If in doubt then please look here. Also note that if you wish to make your pic smaller, then look here.

[ig]http://www.plaatjesupload.nl/bekijk/2009/07/03/1246632376-280.jpg[/ig]

JOIN IF YOU HAVE MORE THAN 500 POSTS http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/groups/624
23-03-2009, 05:38 PM | Beitrag #24
Wormri 
OOC: how come you take the juice before the bartender even says there was any?

23-03-2009, 06:04 PM | Beitrag #25
Sgt. SharpEye 
EVERYONE!!!!! LISTEN!!!! THE NATIONALS HAVE ENTERED OUR VILLAGE!!!! we have to do something!

oh my god Dodgy

why is everyone drunk? we have to do something! c'mon lads! grab y'er gun and follow me!

[Bild: 2]
23-03-2009, 06:06 PM | Beitrag #26
Wormri 
Vor looks at Sgt. saying "COME ON ME LAD! WE'LL TAKE 'EM ALL ONLY US BOTH!"
He than grabs his trusty shotgun and yells "After you me lad!"

23-03-2009, 06:43 PM | Beitrag #27
Safam 
safam climbs on the mountain with his trooptrap and camps.
23-03-2009, 08:46 PM | Beitrag #28
Jashiat 
"Hmm, that's pretty curious, sir, it surely doesn't look like it could stand up to much shooting. Look at it's pitiful defenses, what are they going to use it for, intelligence?" Just as he said this, the cry went out that nationals were invading. "Meet me here after the battle, okay? And if this is a false alarm..." Clenching his knife with a grin, Jashiat went into stealth mode, quickly exiting the pub through it's back door.

[Bild: bfhsigs.png]

Member of {A][O}
23-03-2009, 08:58 PM | Beitrag #29
Sgt. Edwards 
Walking in as Vor walks out Sgt. Edwards asks "Was it really a good idea to let him walk out of here with a shotgun?" then he looks around and takes a seat at his favourite table in the front left corner of the room.
23-03-2009, 09:27 PM | Beitrag #30
BKman 
I walk into the bar wearing a blue national coat and spiked helmet. I walk up to the counter and ask for a soda

[Bild: bfhsite.png]

freefight-lvl 11
snipingknife-lvl 4
23-03-2009, 10:37 PM | Beitrag #31
Demonic Git 
*After having stealthily skydived from a hijacked national plane onto the bar's roof, I place a few sticks of TNT on the roof and take cover*
*A big hole is blown in the roof and I jump down right infront of the bardesk*
Oy gits youse got any uv dat fizzy beer? I'll 'av two! Big Grin
*Takes his two glasses beer, finishes them and walks out of the bar, making sure to pickpocket every person in the bar for explosives, sniper rifles, cookies and whatever else a hard working Royal Commando might require*
23-03-2009, 11:09 PM | Beitrag #32
coeninator 
Guys, we are in the pub now, so a drink 4 evryone, and give me two,..........and anotherone............and antoher one............. an anthe on.............a ant on........*plof*

RIC0H says: Please be sure to read up on the signature rules, your signature cannot exceed 250px in height. Your sig is 404px in height.
If in doubt then please look here. Also note that if you wish to make your pic smaller, then look here.

JOIN IF YOU HAVE MORE THAN 500 POSTS http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/groups/624
23-03-2009, 11:11 PM | Beitrag #33
coeninator 
ahyan ani sujesjons vor wopens?? HIK*

23-03-2009, 11:30 PM | Beitrag #34
Abuk007 
In the atmosphere of chaos, alcoholism and dumbness in Royal Pub, National Army planned exacly great new tactics and sabotages... Meanwhile someone entered the pub.

-What are you doing men! It's not behavior of royalty! Stop drinking and come here. *sets up a table and sits down*

-Agent Abuk007 at your service.

-Our army needs soldiers not pigs! This weekend NSF (National Sabotage Force) is going to blow up our arms supply train. We can't stop the delivery, so we must react!
*grabs knife and thrust it into the table*

-...sit with me and lets plan our action..

-... here are railway plans *points at piece of paper*

- if Nationals want to blow up anything they need something to cover themselves

- look, do you see that building on the plans? I'm not sure what is it, maybe anyone of present will tell me?
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 23-03-2009 11:35 PM von Abuk007.)
23-03-2009, 11:34 PM | Beitrag #35
carbofos 
Let’s go for a drink Vodka!
It’s on me!
everyone, Hello from Russia!!!
24-03-2009, 11:03 AM | Beitrag #36
Jashiat 
After taking a quick glance around the town, Jashiat rolled his eyes and came back in, once again through the back door. "Well mate, looks like a false alarm again, these fellows need to stop jumping at shadows." Sitting back down, he sheathed his knife and looked at the plane plans again.

[Bild: bfhsigs.png]

Member of {A][O}
24-03-2009, 04:34 PM | Beitrag #37
Wavefunction 
*new guy walks in, was recruited yesterday, is wearing all his gear, camo pants, yellow heavy jacket, green scarf, gasmask, helmet, with an ammo belt and backpack full of gear, also wearing gloves, the only skin you can see is his eyes, which are behind the glass in the gas mask, the young private looks nervous*
hi all... yes, private wavefunction, yes that was me in the battle freaking out.... sorry... yes I am new, yeah I am wearing all my gear, just wanna b-b-be safe, ya know? is any of my skin exposed? I can't have it exposed! what if someone sets me aflame! no-no-no thank you, I will just have water.... no I will stand, I am fine
*takes huge gulp of water, forgetting to lift up gas mask*
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 24-03-2009 04:39 PM von Wavefunction.)
25-03-2009, 07:23 AM | Beitrag #38
danielsdian 
i want a dry martini.

Webseite des Benutzers besuchen Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
28-03-2009, 09:48 PM | Beitrag #39
artimus 
Oi there private you've got nothin' to worry about, 'cept nationals. The one's with machine guns, and smgs! Oh don't forget about them national commandos, there sneaky ones, the are! One minute your blasting away, the next your getting stabbed in the rear! *chuckles*
29-03-2009, 07:09 PM | Beitrag #40
Wavefunction 
yeah, mate, uh... yeah... why didnt I get a knife. I mean-we need all da protection we can get! you've seen how many battles we've lost!
*remembers to lift off mask this time for drink*

I'm just glad I took those karate classes! I'm still wearing my Gi under this

Gehe zu:

X
Diese Person zu deiner Freundesliste hinzufügen
Diese Person aus deiner Freundesliste entfernen
/de/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/de/ajax/friend