Hallo, Gast!

09-07-2012, 09:47 AM | Beitrag #21
jallu87 
Low stealth lvl forces to more agressive gameplay, for some players it suits well and some players just like sissying in stealth... Il rather try to counter enemy mandos with high lvl mt instead of running around with high lvl stealth..

[Bild: 2]
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
09-07-2012, 10:25 AM | Beitrag #22
HawkEyeNds 
My style of play is to flank enemies and come behind them with my katana. Since I'm pretty much a run 'n' knife person. The only things I need are Stealth and Elixir, so I'm fine with 5 stealth and 5 elixir
09-07-2012, 11:11 AM | Beitrag #23
epicchickengod 
(09-07-2012 01:57 AM)simon2010 schrieb:  I always Pistol or Fast Rifle

Go die in fire.

Also, am asking if stealth 5 was too overrated. I see people saying that one cant play with out it.

[Bild: u24jr.png]
Yugioh anyone? DuelingNetwork Username is Epicchickengod
Add me on skype please D: Name is epicchicken1123
09-07-2012, 03:10 PM | Beitrag #24
s0zage 
(09-07-2012 09:47 AM)jallu87 schrieb:  Low stealth lvl forces to more agressive gameplay

Wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut?
So knifers have a really defensive playstyle since they all use 5 stealth?
09-07-2012, 04:03 PM | Beitrag #25
jallu87 
Well i wouldnt say defensive... Less effective. SPM. As knifer doesnt deal often same amounts of dmg as sniper/pistoleer.

09-07-2012, 04:16 PM | Beitrag #26
jallu87 
Also lets take example: which will most likely attacks enemy first knifer or sniper/pistoleer? In any map the knifer attacks later..

09-07-2012, 06:14 PM | Beitrag #27
s0zage 
(09-07-2012 04:16 PM)jallu87 schrieb:  Also lets take example: which will most likely attacks enemy first knifer or sniper/pistoleer? In any map the knifer attacks later..

That they attack earlier is true but atleast for me when I finally do attack I usually get a nice streak because I needed the time to think about how to kill the 2 or 3 soldiers/gunners and then waiting for an oppurtunity.
In the end I do get a similar score as snipers/pistoleroes but I get my score in bursts while they get their score in a constant stream.
09-07-2012, 10:04 PM | Beitrag #28
GeneralOfficers. 
Well I think it's not overrated. I've seen players with lvl 5 stealth play very aggresive and some without stealth.

I've been playing on my national commando from the beginning to present with lvl 1 stealth and find it very challenging. Nevertheless, I used most of my points from the start on MT and PS ability. The reason to have MT at lvl 5 was to lvl up faster.

Lvl 5 stealth does also encourage to get closer to enemy lines as it would be very difficult to be spotted. think about it. ^^
11-07-2012, 02:38 AM | Beitrag #29
Ub3rCharged 
(09-07-2012 10:04 PM)GeneralOfficers. schrieb:  Well I think it's not overrated. I've seen players with lvl 5 stealth play very aggresive and some without stealth.

I've been playing on my national commando from the beginning to present with lvl 1 stealth and find it very challenging. Nevertheless, I used most of my points from the start on MT and PS ability. The reason to have MT at lvl 5 was to lvl up faster.

Lvl 5 stealth does also encourage to get closer to enemy lines as it would be very difficult to be spotted. think about it. ^^

I agree with General- playstyles like knifing and SR+LR pistols can be very agressive.

The many reason so many mandos use 5 stealth with long range builds is because they prefer being a lot more passive. They get used to the low-risk playstyle that 5 Stealth can sometimes encourage.

Lately, when I snipe (which I barely do because I suck at it :/), I use low level Stealth and I feel like I have a lot more flexibility with higher level MT and TT.

[Bild: TophatMudkip.gif]

Nationals in a Nutshell.

Gehe zu:

X
Diese Person zu deiner Freundesliste hinzufügen
Diese Person aus deiner Freundesliste entfernen
/de/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/de/ajax/friend