Hallo, Gast!

02-06-2012, 04:41 AM | Beitrag #1
Shodredux 
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/shodredux-live

[Bild: 292r578.jpg]

[Bild: shodredux-dot-net.jpg?w=900]
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 04-06-2012 02:28 AM von Shodredux.)
Alle Beitr├Ąge dieses Benutzers finden
02-06-2012, 05:14 AM | Beitrag #2
{BonusLevel} 
Oh boy! A mediocre game broadcast, with unbalanced gameplay and inflated egos! I cannot wait to view such a divine spectacle with my free time!

(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 02-06-2012 05:14 AM von {BonusLevel}.)
02-06-2012, 05:39 AM | Beitrag #3
JoZou 
(02-06-2012 05:14 AM)HkForby schrieb:  Oh boy! A mediocre game broadcast, with unbalanced gameplay and inflated egos! I cannot wait to view such a divine spectacle with my free time!

agree.

02-06-2012, 06:26 AM | Beitrag #4
Shodredux 
(02-06-2012 05:14 AM)HkForby schrieb:  Oh boy! A mediocre game broadcast, with unbalanced gameplay and inflated egos! I cannot wait to view such a divine spectacle with my free time!

Cool story bro! You should add unicorns and narwhals to it! :3

02-06-2012, 06:40 AM | Beitrag #5
{BonusLevel} 
(02-06-2012 06:26 AM)Shodredux schrieb:  

Nah, it's pretty much hilarious as is. The game itself is a joke, you've got overpowered perks, obvious payed advantage items, and gameplay that can be outmatched by Counter Strike Condition Zero, and yet people like you cling onto it like 30 year old gold diggers to a dieing 90 year old millionaire. A majority of the users on the Battlefield Heroes offtopic forum could hardly give a rats behind about "How many kills you can get with a USAS12, while being doped up on 10,000,000 Adreniln shots, while using the '10,000 fund HP Boost' with a no-scope'n L96". Honestly, since CS1.6 frag montages have always seemed redundant and dull. It's all good if you're making montages out of your free time because you like it, I don't have a problem with that, it just gets annoying when you have masses of try hards pumping out ego boosted gloating videos with stale and overused gameplay on discussion boards that hardly care about a low grade mediocre shooter game with the hopes of replicating call of duty. For the time being, this story is hilarious to me, not due to it's obscure and wacky nature, but due to the fact this whole "Try-hard wanabe youtube star" ego based persona has become so overdone...

(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 02-06-2012 06:46 AM von {BonusLevel}.)
02-06-2012, 06:54 AM | Beitrag #6
SamAlexis
(02-06-2012 06:40 AM)HkForby schrieb:  

Nah, it's pretty much hilarious as is. The game itself is a joke, you've got overpowered perks, obvious payed advantage items, and gameplay that can be outmatched by Counter Strike Condition Zero, and yet people like you cling onto it like 30 year old gold diggers to a dieing 90 year old millionaire. A majority of the users on the Battlefield Heroes offtopic forum could hardly give a rats behind about "How many kills you can get with a USAS12, while being doped up on 10,000,000 Adreniln shots, while using the '10,000 fund HP Boost' with a no-scope'n L96". Honestly, since CS1.6 frag montages have always seemed redundant and dull. It's all good if you're making montages out of your free time because you like it, I don't have a problem with that, it just gets annoying when you have masses of try hards pumping out ego boosted gloating videos with stale and overused gameplay on discussion boards that hardly care about a low grade mediocre shooter game with the hopes of replicating call of duty. For the time being, this story is hilarious to me, not due to it's obscure and wacky nature, but due to the fact this whole "Try-hard wanabe youtube star" ego based persona has become so overdone...

+1
02-06-2012, 08:17 AM | Beitrag #7
Revlis

Ouch.
02-06-2012, 01:21 PM | Beitrag #8
Tomonor 
lol, p4f.

02-06-2012, 08:30 PM | Beitrag #9
Shodredux 

You should of just stuck with the unicorn and narwhals. Now it's time to negate your facts you just made. First off, I find it ironic you call P4F a joke, when you are commenting on a thread, in a forum, for a game that is intended to be such.

Second off, I'll give you the nice name drop of Counter-Strike: Condition Zero (which is the worst reviewed counter-strike game in the series), but comparing it to Battlefield Play4Free is like comparing Tetris Worlds to Bejeweled 2 online. Would you rather pay for a mediocre game released in the year 2004 that hasn't had any developer updates since 2007, or a decent rehash game that you can play just fine without having to pay a dime. I would choose the latter.

Thirdly, If you didn't give a rat's derriere, instead of posting a paragraph about "Why I hate Battlefield Play4Free and stale montages while I compare it to counter strike," wouldn't you of just not replied to this thread? Because, essentially what you just did, caused this thread to gain more attention by making it go to the top of the off-topic forum list.

So, I would figure if you want this youtube "star" persona to die, maybe you shouldn't comment again to make it gain popularity. Then again, you could be a troll, or someone who is new to the land of off-topic, or someone with the intellegence of a duck that likes to "quack' to much. I don't know.

However, you do seem like a very smart and witty individual who knows what they like and don't like in life. With that being said, I would think you wouldn't want to reply further, because then you would just be helping me out, Also confirming the fact that you are one of the three listed persona's above. Either way you choose to go about this, I thank you anyway! :3 Heart

02-06-2012, 08:38 PM | Beitrag #10
Zoles 
I like forby's post better, it makes a lot more sense.
02-06-2012, 09:17 PM | Beitrag #11
Tomonor 
Or let's just put it in a simpler term: You are not gonna be the second Athene.

02-06-2012, 09:24 PM | Beitrag #12
emcs 

+2

[Bild: lexsignature.png]
02-06-2012, 10:53 PM | Beitrag #13
[|=.MA$TER-P.=|] 
Hehe, I like this thread. But I don't like bfp4f.

03-06-2012, 07:33 AM | Beitrag #14
{BonusLevel} 
(Sorry about the delay, had to get a check up prior to my surgery)
(02-06-2012 08:30 PM)Shodredux schrieb:  You should of just stuck with the unicorn and narwhals.
Why was my previous post too confusing?
(02-06-2012 08:30 PM)Shodredux schrieb:  Now it's time to negate your facts you just made. First off, I find it ironic you call P4F a joke, when you are commenting on a thread, in a forum, for a game that is intended to be such.
Battlefield heroes is fun because it's fun, it's not like that 'one guy at the party who doesn't realize everybody is laughing at him', I mean, you'd be lieing to deny the fact that the game is a train wreck.
(02-06-2012 08:30 PM)Shodredux schrieb:  Second off, I'll give you the nice name drop of Counter-Strike: Condition Zero (which is the worst reviewed counter-strike game in the series), but comparing it to Battlefield Play4Free is like comparing Tetris Worlds to Bejeweled 2 online. Would you rather pay for a mediocre game released in the year 2004 that hasn't had any developer updates since 2007, or a decent rehash game that you can play just fine without having to pay a dime. I would choose the latter.
"you can play just fine without having to pay a dime" Really? For the price of 10.00$'s worth of funds you can get an acceptable class loadout that can compete in massively unbalanced gameplay. Or! You could get a game that has a working engine, rarely any glitches, thousands of servers, custom maps, content, and skins that do not cost actual money- Lets not forget the fact that Play4Free is a mod of an engine that was created in 2005, so they're pretty much the same thing.
(02-06-2012 08:30 PM)Shodredux schrieb:  Thirdly, If you didn't give a rat's derriere, instead of posting a paragraph about "Why I hate Battlefield Play4Free and stale montages while I compare it to counter strike," wouldn't you of just not replied to this thread? Because, essentially what you just did, caused this thread to gain more attention by making it go to the top of the off-topic forum list.
You're ignoring the fact that the community agrees with me here. Almost everybody here hates play4free. It only resulted in a half of year without updates to Heroes. I doubt anyone here will watch your broadcast.
(02-06-2012 08:30 PM)Shodredux schrieb:  So, I would figure if you want this youtube "star" persona to die, maybe you shouldn't comment again to make it gain popularity. Then again, you could be a troll, or someone who is new to the land of off-topic, or someone with the intellegence of a duck that likes to "quack' to much. I don't know.
Rofl, I haven't seen you on the forums at all, unless you're advertising some lame montage or gameplay footage. If you ask around, I've accumulated more posts then you ever will-
(02-06-2012 08:30 PM)Shodredux schrieb:  However, you do seem like a very smart and witty individual who knows what they like and don't like in life. With that being said, I would think you wouldn't want to reply further, because then you would just be helping me out, Also confirming the fact that you are one of the three listed persona's above. Either way you choose to go about this, I thank you anyway! :3 Heart
"Help you out", it seems as if people are laughing at you, not with you-

(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 03-06-2012 07:39 AM von {BonusLevel}.)
03-06-2012, 08:57 AM | Beitrag #15
Revlis
I think you're letting out your hate for the game on Shodredux.
He didn't deserve all this ranting.
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 03-06-2012 09:00 AM von Revlis.)
03-06-2012, 09:49 AM | Beitrag #16
Salvenius. 
HKForby, your negativity is beginning to really annoy me. You are entitled to your opinions but you are now starting to attack other players for their opinions and their likes that differ to yours.

Time to take some time off I think

P.S I will watch Shod's videos, have done since the day he started making them. Shod is more well known than you HK on the forums and in BFH in general. None of his videos are lame or mediocre, considering 3-4 of his videos gained VotW status for Heroes and numerous amount of Midweek Montage as well as many featured on BFP4F...lastly, post count means nothing. It just means you are active on the forums, no more, no less.

Now all of the above is my opinion, people can take it as they see it but I am pretty sure many people would either agree with me or disagree with me but in a more polite way than you did with Shod.

Anyway...back on topic. If you dislike BFP4F then I am not sure what you are doing here except giving your opinion that you dislike the game...if so, then please for the sake of what is left of my sanity, say it politely or I'll just let the hammer loose Wink simple example: Sorry I won't be watching, I don't like the game...there nothing nasty was said, your dislike for the game is put forward and a nice friendly discussion can be made with a follow up of "Why do you dislike the game?"..."because *insert list here*"

Some Koalas just want to watch the world burn. Don't feed The Dark Koala aka TPang.
[Bild: Salv_Sig.png]
I am a Community Moderator, not an official EA Representative
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 03-06-2012 10:00 AM von Salvenius..)
03-06-2012, 10:42 AM | Beitrag #17
TPangolin 
BFH should Have Machinima fridays and Midweek Montages.

If you encounter a poor, wild and naked Salvenius, please lend him some pants.
[Bild: sZ5rw9G.png]
The Candied Bacon Podcast returns! Click Here to find out more!
03-06-2012, 10:44 PM | Beitrag #18
Jaek-Snad
Machinimas>Montages. :3
03-06-2012, 11:49 PM | Beitrag #19
RamDarre 
This is BFH post it in P4F forum.

[Bild: mual9z.png]
04-06-2012, 02:21 AM | Beitrag #20
Zoles 
Oh! So this was the thread that got forby banned

RIP! You were a true American Hero, Boss! :(

[Bild: 112092-222286-MetalGearSolid3shot05jpg-620x.jpg]
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 04-06-2012 02:23 AM von Zoles.)

Gehe zu:

X
Diese Person zu deiner Freundesliste hinzuf├╝gen
Diese Person aus deiner Freundesliste entfernen
/de/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/de/ajax/friend