Hallo, Gast!

04-06-2012, 12:22 PM | Beitrag #261
B-Drasht 
lol noob

******** Game balance***********Item set suggestion**********************************
[Bild: accountbroken.png]
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
04-06-2012, 12:23 PM | Beitrag #262
LightItUp! 
What does that tell us now? Tht u have way to little life? 250
Playing hours jesus. Pfff

[Bild: f9uv8.jpg][/align]
04-06-2012, 12:28 PM | Beitrag #263
epicchickengod 
The time played actually doesnt show that he lacks a life. 249 hours is about playing 1 hour every day in 8 months.

[Bild: u24jr.png]
Yugioh anyone? DuelingNetwork Username is Epicchickengod
Add me on skype please D: Name is epicchicken1123
04-06-2012, 12:33 PM | Beitrag #264
Captian_kotov3 
(02-04-2012 10:17 AM)Bobaganooshy schrieb:  I JUST WANT A RESKIN OF THE UBER/SUPER KNIFE.

Buy space fists, duh... Dodgy

04-06-2012, 12:35 PM | Beitrag #265
LightItUp! 
Thats one game, remember that. And the game is iut since november!
So only in that game he has 90 minutes per day...!

05-06-2012, 01:29 AM | Beitrag #266
Corparative
(04-06-2012 11:44 AM)s0zage schrieb:  Corparative,
I just checked your stats for a second to see if you were still running around with katana+knife and I noticed that you're being really succesful with the knife so what are you actually whining about?
Yes knifing needs a buff but you're overreacting.
your kills with the knife : 1608 DUW : 297

I thank you for the compliment but unfortunately, I have not been the least bit successful with the knife.

I have played a great deal in lowbie rooms, where the gunners just keep walking forward when you stab them in the back. I've said, before, as soon as I enter rooms that have higher levels, I can no longer knife at all.

I tried the katana cause people said its useful. Its not. At all.

I tried my hardest to knife, and could not do it at all. Every now and then I hear someone on the forums boast how he knifes people with no problems at all, but in my time playing BFH, this account and an older one, I've never seen any knifer do better than me.

And like I've said I suck.
05-06-2012, 01:33 AM | Beitrag #267
LightItUp! 
tried knifing myself now, cuz i was confused what u guys were complaining about. after some time it got so useless that i ended up only using my pistol and still got first... knifes r really useless. its insane... EAsy gotta change sth about that

05-06-2012, 01:42 PM | Beitrag #268
HATE Go to next important person...
I ask questions based on topics of conversation that occur within the office.

As I have said before - Commandos will likely be the last in line for when tuning changes roll out. Because after other changes occur the needed changes will become more clear.

And to argue that X weapon or setup should win regardless of an opponents weapon, skill or setup; well I am not sure if you were just making a troll roll or were serious.......so yeah.

[Bild: attachment.php?attachhash=de37a2aa548e13...mp;amp;c=1]

EAsy Studio Lead Designer

"X New thing will be awesome! Sadly X new thing will not be in the next patchBlush"

"Can I has attack squirrels now Heart?"
05-06-2012, 02:02 PM | Beitrag #269
LightItUp! 
(05-06-2012 01:42 PM)HATE schrieb:  I ask questions based on topics of conversation that occur within the office.

As I have said before - Commandos will likely be the last in line for when tuning changes roll out. Because after other changes occur the needed changes will become more clear.

And to argue that X weapon or setup should win regardless of an opponents weapon, skill or setup; well I am not sure if you were just making a troll roll or were serious.......so yeah.

Not regardless, but if u put some planning into knifing somebody and every attempt fails, then its just disappointing and demotivating to play the class. a knife is supposed to be the ultimate sr weapon ( hopefully!) and right now knifing is more a thing of luck and stupidity of your opponent. And i personally hate knifing, but that's just frikkin obvious

[Bild: f9uv8.jpg][/align] (Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 05-06-2012 02:03 PM von LightItUp!.)
05-06-2012, 05:33 PM | Beitrag #270
Zaged 
(05-06-2012 01:42 PM)HATE schrieb:  And to argue that X weapon or setup should win regardless of an opponents weapon, skill or setup; well I am not sure if you were just making a troll roll or were serious.......so yeah.

Well not regardless of the opponent's skill.
And should be a 50-50 battle vs another knife short range pistol or short range shotgun in my opinion.
And setup...yeah that can be pretty important but the main knifing counter abilities are used by somewhat everyone same for knife counter weapons [short range SMG and short range MG are pretty good at it >.>].

Also it's not like using a knife and long range pistol is like using short range pistol+long range shotgun on soldier or double short range shotgun on gunner.
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 05-06-2012 05:34 PM von Zaged.)
05-06-2012, 06:08 PM | Beitrag #271
Solid Snail 
This is why we have 2 knives.

BRO DO YOU EVEN HAMMER?

I have a space in my name

05-06-2012, 06:13 PM | Beitrag #272
s0zage 
(05-06-2012 06:08 PM)Solid Snail schrieb:  This is why we have 2 knives.

I know I know but it's way too hard to controll that playstyle for me D:
05-06-2012, 10:54 PM | Beitrag #273
Solid Snail 
WELL TRY HARDER!

BRO DO YOU EVEN HAMMER?

I have a space in my name

05-06-2012, 11:26 PM | Beitrag #274
Hall.Of.Fame 
(02-04-2012 10:22 AM)Mr.Croft schrieb:  Really I hate mandos. Always on the shadows and the they quickly kick your 4ss. Commando is easy. Only gunners and soldiers are really skilled because they are not invisible, exposed to everyone, so they need to have skill to avoid death. Even low lvls mandos (like my royal (lvl 12)) can kill easily.
Have a Happy day Big Grin

I don't think you play the class very well then.
We only have 80 hp so you have to be skilled to be a good commando (:
If you just walk around a little and knife a group of infantry, I don't think you will get far.

And by the way, sniping is the by far the hardest thing in BFH, with a machine gun you just hold the damn button Smile

[Bild: blueswork4flo.png]
05-06-2012, 11:41 PM | Beitrag #275
Corparative
(05-06-2012 01:42 PM)HATE schrieb:  I ask questions based on topics of conversation that occur within the office.

That's interesting, when gunners can kill anyone regardless of a their abilities with the laser weapon, soldiers can kill anyone regardless of their setup with an AK, but commandos cannot knife anyone.

Maybe once half an hour.

And its a little sad that people in your office are talking about throwing knives and ponies when there's balance issues in the game.

You were the ones that put knives into the game. And calling someone who's asking for them to be a balanced and fair choice a troll...is a pretty cheap cop out. And I think you know this.
06-06-2012, 01:52 AM | Beitrag #276
The_WUUSTER 
(05-06-2012 11:41 PM)Corparative schrieb:  

That's interesting, when gunners can kill anyone regardless of a their abilities with the laser weapon, soldiers can kill anyone regardless of their setup with an AK, but commandos cannot knife anyone.

Maybe once half an hour.

Are you that bad at the game where you can only kill once every 30 minutes?

Back when I used a knife I actually did somewhat decently score/kills-wise. Knifing just requires basic hunting/tracking skills, common sense, and good pistol aim. Unless you're playing in a clan war (and wtf would you play as a knifer in a clan war, let alone a commando), you shouldn't expect all 8 of your enemies to constantly stick together; in every public game there are lone wolfs; they're easy knifing targets. Clicking faster also helps; several times I've been stabbed to death by a knifer before I could even activate BS.

I agree that knifing's a bit UP, but attempting to make knifing equal to other weapons/classes just destroys the point of class division. Commandos weren't meant to be gunners, gunners weren't meant to be soldiers, and soldiers weren't meant to be commandos. And just for the record, the Super/Uber knife itself is very powerful; it has a ridiculous range for a knife and it does super high damage. The problem with knifing is not the weapon; it's the class and abilities. Other classes have a solid counter to knifers, well knifers only have the element of surprise. Tweaking PB so that it's not actually useless though probably is the best buff a knifer can get.

[Bild: wuuster.png]
(23-12-2012 06:57 AM)TPangolin schrieb:  I've always enjoyed reading your posts.
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 06-06-2012 02:53 AM von The_WUUSTER.)
06-06-2012, 02:09 AM | Beitrag #277
4reyoud34d 
interesting how he has a level 23 mando, with his most used weapon being royal super knife. free kin hippocrit.

[Bild: 54983570.png]

my first minitage! go here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKPujh6QK...el&list=UL
my second minitage! go here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8MSVLgjK...el&list=UL
06-06-2012, 06:12 AM | Beitrag #278
Corparative
When I play gunner and soldier, I can and do kill anyone on the map I wish. I can be the number one scorer. I can win the game for my team.

Knifers need to be able to do the same. Right now they cant. Sure the style in which they do it needs to different from soldier and gunners.
06-06-2012, 11:42 AM | Beitrag #279
LightItUp! 
Gotta say hes right. Beat half of the ppl lvl 25+ with my 16 gunner without even getting iunder 50-60 hp, but with knifing this hets impossible. Y including a weapon thats so underpowerred that nobody uses it?

06-06-2012, 01:43 PM | Beitrag #280
Corparative
(06-06-2012 11:42 AM)LightItUp! schrieb:  Gotta say hes right. Beat half of the ppl lvl 25+ with my 16 gunner without even getting iunder 50-60 hp, but with knifing this hets impossible. Y including a weapon thats so underpowerred that nobody uses it?

The reply I've heard so far is that knife is like a pistol for soldiers or shotgun for gunners. To be pulled out occasionally for a lolkill. The problem with that argument is that Knives were clearly designed as primary weapons, and they have a dedicated primary ability. Knives are a completely different aspect to the game, without them it would an incredibly boring and simplistic shooter.

But yeah, I think maybe I've finally made myself clear, hopefully? Some pessimists think that knifing will never be on par with knowing how to use a soldier/gunner, but I totally think it can happen.

We just need Hate and his buddies in the office to take their minds off of Spanish vacqueros and their ponies for a minute or two, and pay attention to core game mechanics.

Gehe zu:

X
Diese Person zu deiner Freundesliste hinzufügen
Diese Person aus deiner Freundesliste entfernen
/de/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/de/ajax/friend