Hallo, Gast!

09-02-2012, 04:16 AM | Beitrag #1
KRAO21 
Some day ago i was sniping with my friends in victory village till i marked a kid well he told Me to leave the game and throw my computer away Angry How stupid When i killed him it says Head Shot He said "You hack noob " I said Its just my abilities Piercing shot And Mark Target and I said its just team work and skill. Next thing i saw was this "Your Just a Noob that hacks and i am pretty sure its called Hacks How dumb of him. If this happened to you tell your story Here. This is a link of my Hero http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/heroes/374655910 Look at my kills I know i suck but its not a Hacker status my kills are 751 and deaths are 1,344 i am pretty sure that's not a hacker status And i really don't care what you say bout me I know i suck at this game but its fun if you just play and don't get butt hurt over getting killed. I am in the middle on the picture With my friends

Angehängte Datei(en)
.jpg  screen004.jpg (Größe: 84.33 KB / Downloads: 158)

[Bild: 9]
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
09-02-2012, 04:18 AM | Beitrag #2
KRAO21 
wtf im not lvl 10
IM LVL !2

09-02-2012, 04:27 AM | Beitrag #3
Charlie.Bucket 
Being called a hacker is nothing special, noobs call other noobs hackers all the time.

zzz
09-02-2012, 04:31 AM | Beitrag #4
K.U.S.T. 
I got called a hacker because my omnidirectional headphones allow me to hear which direction Commandos are when they MT me.

Cheers!
-The Kingdom of the United Sectors of Terra

Xfire: the1real1kust | Steam: blackmesaind

(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 09-02-2012 04:31 AM von K.U.S.T..)
09-02-2012, 05:00 AM | Beitrag #5
hii_bye 
hey ninjaasss i m sup_bye hope u remember me and please check my stats too Tongue

[Bild: seqdy1.jpg]
09-02-2012, 08:18 AM | Beitrag #6
Xunmato 
(09-02-2012 04:31 AM)K.U.S.T. schrieb:  I got called a hacker because my omnidirectional headphones allow me to hear which direction Commandos are when they MT me.

i hear you, i've got the same problem.

I usually just get called a hacker when i jump and snipe or when i shoot through the tree-tops...

Edit: isn't this the wrong section?

[Bild: 2]
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 09-02-2012 08:20 AM von Xunmato.)
09-02-2012, 02:10 PM | Beitrag #7
BFH_VS_BF1942 
some noob call me dog for many time because he failed knifing me.. and then I called him cat because dog vs cat = dog win.. and then he left the game???

[Bild: 1]
09-02-2012, 02:11 PM | Beitrag #8
SpaceLeChuck 
(09-02-2012 04:16 AM)KRAO21 schrieb:  Some day ago i was sniping with my friends in victory village till i marked a kid well he told Me to leave the game and throw my computer away Angry How stupid When i killed him it says Head Shot He said "You hack noob " I said Its just my abilities Piercing shot And Mark Target and I said its just team work and skill. Next thing i saw was this "Your Just a Noob that hacks and i am pretty sure its called Hacks How dumb of him. If this happened to you tell your story Here. This is a link of my Hero http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/heroes/374655910 Look at my kills I know i suck but its not a Hacker status my kills are 751 and deaths are 1,344 i am pretty sure that's not a hacker status And i really don't care what you say bout me I know i suck at this game but its fun if you just play and don't get butt hurt over getting killed. I am in the middle on the picture With my friends

Just don't take it seriously. Dumb an childish behavior are very popular around here - you will get used to it. Just don't let it spoil the fun you have with the game.

About your kills and deaths: Also, don't think about it. In my opinion it's more than normal to suck with your first hero - especially if it's a commando. They can be hard to play for beginners.

Just don't spend to much thought on stuff like this, enjoy the game and you will get better soon. Wink

09-02-2012, 04:36 PM | Beitrag #9
diablomano 
We got some ignorants noobs on this thread learn what a hacker is a hacker hacks something you guys probly mean Aim botters learn the diff if you don't know what a aimbotter is it auto aims on something

[Bild: cookieso.png]
10-02-2012, 07:58 AM | Beitrag #10
KRAO21 
(09-02-2012 02:11 PM)SpaceLeChuck schrieb:  
(09-02-2012 04:16 AM)KRAO21 schrieb:  Some day ago i was sniping with my friends in victory village till i marked a kid well he told Me to leave the game and throw my computer away Angry How stupid When i killed him it says Head Shot He said "You hack noob " I said Its just my abilities Piercing shot And Mark Target and I said its just team work and skill. Next thing i saw was this "Your Just a Noob that hacks and i am pretty sure its called Hacks How dumb of him. If this happened to you tell your story Here. This is a link of my Hero http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/heroes/374655910 Look at my kills I know i suck but its not a Hacker status my kills are 751 and deaths are 1,344 i am pretty sure that's not a hacker status And i really don't care what you say bout me I know i suck at this game but its fun if you just play and don't get butt hurt over getting killed. I am in the middle on the picture With my friends

Just don't take it seriously. Dumb an childish behavior are very popular around here - you will get used to it. Just don't let it spoil the fun you have with the game.

About your kills and deaths: Also, don't think about it. In my opinion it's more than normal to suck with your first hero - especially if it's a commando. They can be hard to play for beginners.

Just don't spend to much thought on stuff like this, enjoy the game and you will get better soon. Wink
I am not new to this game Big Grin i been playing since 4th grade I am in 7th grade now lol I only play with commando so im not new Wink

10-02-2012, 08:00 AM | Beitrag #11
KRAO21 
U.U I am a noob but i don't Need hacks

11-02-2012, 08:11 PM | Beitrag #12
Infernal1112 

The Commando its not hard to play for begginers.. The First time i used a commando.. i was owning. its really easy.. if you have skill at any game Smile
11-02-2012, 08:50 PM | Beitrag #13
WorldBosh 
(11-02-2012 08:11 PM)Infernal1112 schrieb:  

The Commando its not hard to play for begginers.. The First time i used a commando.. i was owning. its really easy.. if you have skill at any game Smile

dude, hes still young, doesn't sound like hes played many games. besides, a mando is definitely not a class you'd wanna start out with considering the all the raging gunners.

11-02-2012, 08:54 PM | Beitrag #14
billijean 
Hackers gonna hack :Y

[Bild: qx6kyc.gif]
20-02-2012, 02:35 AM | Beitrag #15
x19Titanic12x 
Got called a hacker one time when I killed a stealthed mando within 6 meters while using my gunner.

[Bild: 3]
20-02-2012, 09:34 PM | Beitrag #16
T3553RACT 
I thought people with skill were usually called hackers by noobs.

Big Grin

[Bild: 5]
23-02-2012, 06:13 PM | Beitrag #17
Knifes...:D 
I do probably know how all of you guys feel, just ignore them.
They just want some attention for the fact that they can't play worth noodles ;D

And yes, the standard vocabulary of most noobs simply and only includes "Noob" and "Hacker" as insult.

Expect a signature? This is all you'll get. (Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 23-02-2012 06:13 PM von Knifes...:D.)
25-02-2012, 04:59 AM | Beitrag #18
2DayULive 
I got called a clothing hacker for wearing 7 consecutive outfits in a week.

[Bild: 89]
El Hermoso Instincts!
25-02-2012, 05:32 AM | Beitrag #19
DopeMuch? 
(10-02-2012 07:58 AM)KRAO21 schrieb:  

I am not new to this game Big Grin i been playing since 4th grade I am in 7th grade now lol I only play with commando so im not new Wink

If you're not new to this game, then why are you posting this topic?
Derp?

[Bild: 2qxonit.png]
25-02-2012, 06:10 AM | Beitrag #20
IVXVXI 
(09-02-2012 02:10 PM)BFH_VS_BF1942 schrieb:  some noob call me dog for many time because he failed knifing me.. and then I called him cat because dog vs cat = dog win.. and then he left the game???

Sorry to tell ya dude, Cats will completely terminate Dog's, thats just a simple fact, you are picturing the old conception that dogs chase cats, well cat's can claw a dog into a pile of shhhh. Hate to break it to ya thar cletus!

[Bild: forumsig_zps1926da2d.png]

Gehe zu:

X
Diese Person zu deiner Freundesliste hinzufügen
Diese Person aus deiner Freundesliste entfernen
/de/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/de/ajax/friend