Hallo, Gast!

25-02-2012, 04:38 PM | Beitrag #21
Knifes...:D 
(25-02-2012 06:10 AM)IVXVXI schrieb:  
(09-02-2012 02:10 PM)BFH_VS_BF1942 schrieb:  some noob call me dog for many time because he failed knifing me.. and then I called him cat because dog vs cat = dog win.. and then he left the game???

Sorry to tell ya dude, Cats will completely terminate Dog's, thats just a simple fact, you are picturing the old conception that dogs chase cats, well cat's can claw a dog into a pile of shhhh. Hate to break it to ya thar cletus!

Obviously read too much Warrior cats, Neko-Anime or is just a furry-lover. ;D

Expect a signature? This is all you'll get.
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
25-02-2012, 05:01 PM | Beitrag #22
nors_somo 
i got called hacker alot of times if i count them because i just kill me enemies and i win 2 vs 1 but somtimes when you call some one a hacker you must have a proof for sure once i called some one a hacker he was a gunner ( you might say iam a noob but iam not) any way his score was 24 kills and 2 deaths how could be ? he used to know where iam all the time he shot me once and made my hp from 35 to 12 after that i said in the chat :going to get this on video ... then he left i don't know why maybe i was true Smile
25-02-2012, 06:12 PM | Beitrag #23
DracoTheHydra 
I get called a hacker for killing the same guy more than three times... lol
28-02-2012, 03:48 PM | Beitrag #24
junglistttt 
Everyone is gonna be acused of hacking sometime, you just need to learn to ignore them, you get a lucky shot and you'll be called a hacker, you do pretty much anything, get a kill? You'll be called a hacker. It just happens.

[Bild: 3]
28-02-2012, 03:50 PM | Beitrag #25
junglistttt 
(25-02-2012 04:38 PM)Knifes...:D schrieb:  
(09-02-2012 02:10 PM)BFH_VS_BF1942 schrieb:  some noob call me dog for many time because he failed knifing me.. and then I called him cat because dog vs cat = dog win.. and then he left the game???

Sorry to tell ya dude, Cats will completely terminate Dog's, thats just a simple fact, you are picturing the old conception that dogs chase cats, well cat's can claw a dog into a pile of shhhh. Hate to break it to ya thar cletus!

Then again, a dog can't bite up a face and kill pretty much anything.

28-02-2012, 05:39 PM | Beitrag #26
Knifes...:D 
(28-02-2012 03:50 PM)junglistttt schrieb:  

A dog can bite a cat in the face/Neck/Throat and kill it. In one go.

Expect a signature? This is all you'll get.
28-02-2012, 05:56 PM | Beitrag #27
T3553RACT 
(28-02-2012 05:39 PM)Knifes...:D schrieb:  
(28-02-2012 03:50 PM)junglistttt schrieb:  

A dog can bite a cat in the face/Neck/Throat and kill it. In one go.

Casually just going off-topic... Dodgy

[Bild: 5]
28-02-2012, 10:24 PM | Beitrag #28
Maledicte 
want to hear more about this dog vs cat fighting! Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin[/align]
28-02-2012, 10:42 PM | Beitrag #29
Snipe12321 
Hi Boys

Ich kann es leider nur in Deutsch reiben

Ich wurde auf einen Bfh Server als Hacker an EA gemeldet ka warum obwohl ich nie gehackt habe

Die haben mich dort gemobbt und nich ihn ruhe gelassen was lann ich dagegen machen ich hab nix gemacht bitte help me xCCCCC

28-02-2012, 10:59 PM | Beitrag #30
ThunderTamer 
if i told you how many times i got called a hacked id be BANNED for spam

[Bild: thundertamerv1.png]
28-02-2012, 11:22 PM | Beitrag #31
Joao611_2 
(28-02-2012 10:59 PM)ThunderTamer schrieb:  if i told you how many times i got called a hacked id be BANNED for spam

Same here. Just take it as a compliment of u being as good as a hacker (in terms of skill, not mentally).

(14-01-2012 02:41 AM)Groonz schrieb:  
(14-01-2012 01:50 AM)VitalBullet schrieb:  
(13-01-2012 11:02 PM)CharlsNelsnReily schrieb:  VitalBullet should hit the gym O_o
Should... but not gunna.
I thought you weren't allowed to hit gyms anymore. Something about public damage or something like that.

Original account (banned for no apparent reason): Joao611
29-02-2012, 01:01 AM | Beitrag #32
Nechronic 
Well...For the "Tell your story" part, I just have really good occasional games and get kicked.

[Bild: dztjz9.png]
07-03-2012, 11:47 AM | Beitrag #33
kauhheeta! 
same here. sometimes i get kicked and reason: "noob hacker"

[Bild: 2]
07-03-2012, 03:01 PM | Beitrag #34
bastiaan584 
(09-02-2012 04:16 AM)KRAO21 schrieb:  Some day ago i was sniping with my friends in victory village till i marked a kid well he told Me to leave the game and throw my computer away Angry How stupid When i killed him it says Head Shot He said "You hack noob " I said Its just my abilities Piercing shot And Mark Target and I said its just team work and skill. Next thing i saw was this "Your Just a Noob that hacks and i am pretty sure its called Hacks How dumb of him. If this happened to you tell your story Here. This is a link of my Hero http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/heroes/374655910 Look at my kills I know i suck but its not a Hacker status my kills are 751 and deaths are 1,344 i am pretty sure that's not a hacker status And i really don't care what you say bout me I know i suck at this game but its fun if you just play and don't get butt hurt over getting killed. I am in the middle on the picture With my friends

Ur the same like me!

1. bad k/d
2. sucker
3. i just like to play not to win

[Bild: mainMenu0.png]
Webseite des Benutzers besuchen Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
07-03-2012, 08:53 PM | Beitrag #35
Aeria-Ignis 
I kinda understand though I am not good at sniping. There are just people who are really good at it, but since an aimbot is so common, people don't believe in the abilities of other players anymore.
10-03-2012, 12:40 AM | Beitrag #36
CesarKpo 
Once a silly child called me hacker because I chould do a HS when he was running (He was a commando and he did a knife battle, he was retreating, so I decided to grab my sniper and kill him.

][Bild: CNky5JL.jpg]
15-03-2012, 09:02 PM | Beitrag #37
Martijn1803 
im got called a hacker when im was capturing a flag. im heared a commando and start schooted witch BB all the way around hoping im mark him and from first schot im marked him and killed him by slaying him in a wall witch BS. then he says to me im a cheater because im could not see him and that i not can kill witch BS O.O

[Bild: ljexe1u.png]
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 15-03-2012 09:04 PM von Martijn1803.)
21-03-2012, 04:21 AM | Beitrag #38
imawesm 
I got called a hacker by everyone on the server one time on my other gunner account because I got 100 tonics from the claw and decided to do a little experiment and waste them lol. I used so many tonics during that game and I had like 40 left and I got like 35 or so kills and 0 deaths lol. It was awesome, but not worth using all the tonics!

[Bild: 1]
21-03-2012, 05:00 AM | Beitrag #39
ShootusMaximus 
i h8 those ppl...seriously!
u cant play for 5 min(especially on lower lvls) and someone calls another a "hacker".
or a noob...well (*%&§?!)
but sometimes u can meet them Smile (cheaters i mean)
one time i came into a game (mm i think) and i stand at the rocket, cloack at max level and i get shot by the same..."player"... 5 times... straight from the enemy spawnpoint.
so what i do is tell i had a report and ban with his name on it and: voilá he went away immediately. just lucky he was dumb enough to cheat so obviously!
another one....anyway:
if u get called a cheater/hacker and get reported, is there anything i can do to defend myself?
ty for answers...

ps: dogs>cats(in mortal combat) Tongue
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 21-03-2012 05:01 AM von ShootusMaximus.)
21-03-2012, 06:47 AM | Beitrag #40
Diggidy 
Sometimes I can throw a grenade and make it curve!

[Bild: 12]

Gehe zu:

X
Diese Person zu deiner Freundesliste hinzufügen
Diese Person aus deiner Freundesliste entfernen
/de/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/de/ajax/friend