Hallo, Gast!

17-01-2012, 03:10 AM | Beitrag #181
Revlis
(17-01-2012 01:33 AM)$hadowStalker schrieb:  I do kinda get what crowly is saying, although I must say that I feel like this helped to balance out the commando. Before the pp and the derpzooka (however dumb the derpzooka may be), I remember how easy it was to camp hilltops on my mando since only soldiers with the lr pistol were a threat.

That's how it's supposed to be. Only other snipers and soldiers can kill snipers. Gunners aren't supposed to be able to do much at long range.

Even then, sniping is a little OP, or at least too easy. The recoil is too predictable. If you remember the recoil bug, that's how it should be to balance it out.
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 17-01-2012 03:10 AM von Revlis.)
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
17-01-2012, 02:31 PM | Beitrag #182
Colorful 
(16-01-2012 04:47 AM)Crowley69 schrieb:  Gunners are suppose to kill people close, soldier should kill people mid range, and commando should take care of people far away. Gunners are tough foes and their great in SR, ok in MR, but in no way should a LR battle be taken place with a gunner if one wishes to keep balance.

The PP is a product of lack in teamplay, at least in pub games. If every pub game was with heavy teamplay, the PP wouldn't be needed, as the synergy between Gunners and Soldiers would be better. But because many players fail to do so, the Gunner now has a chance to take on own actions to deal with that pesky sniper, instead of wasting time by typing in the chat to request a Soldier or Commando to hopefully deal with the sniper. Or even worse, retreating and thus letting the sniper continue with his dirty duty.

Edit;

And about the camping Gunner with a PP. That is just laughable, unless the whole enemy team is feckin' camping. For starters, the PP can shoot every 3.3second, making it roughly 3 shots/10 sec (continuous shooting), which is far from efficient for a camper. And since the Gunner is camping, his position is predictable and easily pin pointed and ultimately countered by a decent sniper. Thus, threat eliminated.

(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 17-01-2012 02:37 PM von Colorful.)
17-01-2012, 07:10 PM | Beitrag #183
zZage 
Actually the LR SG is nothing compared to the combat SG wich can has more chance to land full hits than the LR SG and has a more reliable damage output in my opinion [i always hit around 50 with it with full hits while i can get really random damages with the LR SG] the only disadvantage of it compared to the LR SG is the clip size of 6 wich is still way more than enough to kill someone if you get full hits.

EDIT : with PP if you're not that skilled and you get body shots instead of headshots you have a 45% chance to hit around 20-30 wich really sucks with the 3 seconds reload
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 17-01-2012 07:13 PM von zZage.)
18-01-2012, 12:10 AM | Beitrag #184
Crowley69 
(17-01-2012 02:31 PM)Colorful schrieb:  And about the camping Gunner with a PP. That is just laughable, unless the whole enemy team is feckin' camping. For starters, the PP can shoot every 3.3second, making it roughly 3 shots/10 sec (continuous shooting), which is far from efficient for a camper. And since the Gunner is camping, his position is predictable and easily pin pointed and ultimately countered by a decent sniper. Thus, threat eliminated.

First you didn't mention anything about DF, PP > DF > Repeat.

Second not camping on an open hill, camping in a section of VV lets say. At the roadblock, a nat gunner sits at the courtyard area. PP and DF spam, and only charge if their keg impacts someone with the slowing effect. Snipers can barley get them, they in an enclosed area 1/2 the time. If the keg doesn't hit they stay back their and wait for recharge, and this repeats for the entire match. These are from my game experiences, how yours are I do not know.

And like I said before, gunners now can make up for crappy soldiers and commandos, they were never meant to. Do you really not see a fault in the gunner now that they don't need a team? How they can annihilate anyone at any given range, be it slow or fast at long range? I can pretty much say that no one here wants to get killed by 2 hits from a PS5 cannon, who wants to get killed in two hits from someone with keg5, and with the rare chance you get flung in the air, shot in the head by a PP. The fact that they can make up for crappy players is not balanced at all, they can be their own team, and when theres more than one, its not easy to stop them.

And lets be realistic, how many decent snipers do you meet in a random play now game? Most of them can barley aim and run into the obvious most of the time.

STR-Unranked will close on Oct 26th
18-01-2012, 03:30 PM | Beitrag #185
Colorful 
(18-01-2012 12:10 AM)Crowley69 schrieb:  First you didn't mention anything about DF, PP > DF > Repeat.

Second not camping on an open hill, camping in a section of VV lets say. At the roadblock, a nat gunner sits at the courtyard area. PP and DF spam, and only charge if their keg impacts someone with the slowing effect. Snipers can barley get them, they in an enclosed area 1/2 the time. If the keg doesn't hit they stay back their and wait for recharge, and this repeats for the entire match. These are from my game experiences, how yours are I do not know.

This is a brief selection out of nearly endless of options to counter that.

[Bild: lolwatwi.png]

Zitat:And like I said before, gunners now can make up for crappy soldiers and commandos, they were never meant to. Do you really not see a fault in the gunner now that they don't need a team? How they can annihilate anyone at any given range, be it slow or fast at long range? I can pretty much say that no one here wants to get killed by 2 hits from a PS5 cannon, who wants to get killed in two hits from someone with keg5, and with the rare chance you get flung in the air, shot in the head by a PP. The fact that they can make up for crappy players is not balanced at all, they can be their own team, and when theres more than one, its not easy to stop them.

And lets be realistic, how many decent snipers do you meet in a random play now game? Most of them can barley aim and run into the obvious most of the time.

I think what the problem is, not everyone knows how to handle and efficiently counter the PP setup *wink* teamwork *wink*, so they do what is easiest - go on the forums and let their frustrations out.

Anyway, I feel like we get no further in this discussion. It's like a broken record and repetition of http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/foru...id=273372. So I rest my case.

19-01-2012, 02:09 AM | Beitrag #186
Crowley69 
(18-01-2012 03:30 PM)Colorful schrieb:  This is a brief selection out of nearly endless of options to counter that.

[Bild: lolwatwi.png]

Zitat:I think what the problem is, not everyone knows how to handle and efficiently counter the PP setup *wink* teamwork *wink*

Either your just another gunner who is to stubborn to give up his PP, or just someone who doesn't understand the concept of random play now games, where there is nearly no teamwork.

But I can agree with everything else, its an old topic but a very interesting one just to see other peoples opinions

STR-Unranked will close on Oct 26th
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 19-01-2012 02:20 AM von Crowley69.)
19-01-2012, 12:44 PM | Beitrag #187
Colorful 
(19-01-2012 02:09 AM)Crowley69 schrieb:  ...or just someone who doesn't understand the concept of random play now games, where there is nearly no teamwork.

You do realize I agree with you? From my previous post #182 and the *wink* tag was to excatly emphasize the lack of teamplay.

21-01-2012, 07:47 AM | Beitrag #188
Drew 
Sarcasm is difficult to convey through text, even if it's made as obvious as possible lol (without directly pointing out it's sarcasm).
We need sarcasm tags for the forums lol

21-01-2012, 11:58 PM | Beitrag #189
Colorful 
(21-01-2012 07:47 AM)Drew schrieb:  We need sarcasm tags for the forums lol

Yep, official tags for "This post was brought to you by sarcasm" Cool

22-01-2012, 04:32 AM | Beitrag #190
The_WUUSTER 
(21-01-2012 11:58 PM)Colorful schrieb:  
(21-01-2012 07:47 AM)Drew schrieb:  We need sarcasm tags for the forums lol

Yep, official tags for "This post was brought to you by sarcasm" Cool

[Bild: wuuster.png]
(23-12-2012 06:57 AM)TPangolin schrieb:  I've always enjoyed reading your posts.
22-01-2012, 04:40 AM | Beitrag #191
stryker: 
I agree with roflcopter all the way on this one.

[Bild: NirdP.png]
(31-03-2013 07:01 AM)skata123 schrieb:  Tomonor is a bad astronaut.

Gehe zu:

X
Diese Person zu deiner Freundesliste hinzufügen
Diese Person aus deiner Freundesliste entfernen
/de/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/de/ajax/friend