Hallo, Gast!

29-08-2010, 06:47 AM | Beitrag #41
Elektro. 
dudes why my profiles always delete?
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
29-08-2010, 08:36 AM | Beitrag #42
johnny_deadly 
Im a Commando and its not hard to kill a gunner and try to buy super/uber knife with vp if not battlefunds i dont have bf and vp is so easy to get so i am owning alot more Smile
29-08-2010, 01:26 PM | Beitrag #43
Maggi1497 
attack on his head Smile

[Bild: 1]
29-08-2010, 04:54 PM | Beitrag #44
Puritanical 
Cool this is freaking awesome! I love knifing.
29-08-2010, 07:05 PM | Beitrag #45
Edward67 
sometimes if you see a teamate attack aenemy just help him by knifing the enemy
31-08-2010, 08:42 PM | Beitrag #46
TheoryofFail 
Knife just a bit above the head. A knife headshot will deal extra damage, and get you and easy kill. Also, it doesn't matter if it's a gunner that's "Halfway Decent" or just plain unwise, just stay away from gunners if you're knifing. Use a sniper, or if you have one, a pistol, to get their health down, and then, and ONLY then, go in for the kill.

[Bild: royalroyaltysignature2c.png]
01-09-2010, 01:35 AM | Beitrag #47
jcbombpants7joe 
Tongue im not a star knifer but i do have tips.
knife a man in combat from behind, easy kill.
a soilder shoots the a guy, u run up and finish him >=3
02-09-2010, 11:40 AM | Beitrag #48
EiflA 
I knife quite alot. It requires timing, accuracy and observance.
You need to just pick off the weak players, avoiding players with blasting strike, leg it, elixir and mark target. I always start the round off watching, picking targets and seeing who loses the most battles. Always avoid groups! Then I start stalking around, seeing these targets and stalking them. I wait until they're in a corner, capturing a flag or healing. Then I go up behind, elixir and kill them!

A good knifing build would be:
Stealth 5.
Poison Blade 5.
Elixir 5.
Mark Target 1.

The best thing you can do for your team is to mark, as this draws attention to the enemy and helps your team find that annoying commando! Always avoid dying, it's best to not kill and not die, than to get in a 2v1 knife fight and go to a neutral kdr.

Positive KDR's help your team!
02-09-2010, 12:49 PM | Beitrag #49
mikkolokkoin 
(20-03-2010 09:16 PM)Byron_345 schrieb:  
(14-05-2009 10:41 PM)Nekkid schrieb:  anyone got any knifing tips?

Fail.

No. I like this thread. U fail nub
04-09-2010, 01:15 AM | Beitrag #50
opsbomb 
i prefer knife more than a pistol,i usualy dont use sniper rifle because its hard to kill someone with sniper,i also prefere that in map where i have tank i get in him and kill everyone in my way
23-06-2012, 09:07 AM | Beitrag #51
adean-1-1 
dont knife spam
23-06-2012, 09:43 PM | Beitrag #52
Kanonamos 
(19-03-2010 08:56 PM)Xunmato schrieb:  ok, i've got a few tips too.
1. don't forget when knifing that your weapon is a knife, not a katana, when you hit your oponent while you are like the three meters away, you'll only do less than 15 damage on them each time you hit, but standing only 1 meter, and you can easy( and with a bit luck) do like 50 damage+ or something with the normal knife.
2. sometimes, i've noticed that a commando doesn't hit once when he strikes with the knife, he attacks the foe 2 times one strong hit, and one weaker one, i've tried to attack once where the first attack damaged like 60 or so, then right afterwards i saw another number, it was 22 right after i attacked him, and my commando was pulling his knife back again after the attack
3. remember that every1 can hear you if you cross the radius, you can hear a cloudy noise, when i hear that, i always turn around or become more carefull,
4. skills with animation might show your position, only use poison when your very close to your opponent, use it the same second you attack, not only will you make a dealy blow, he's also posioned, i always do like 70 damage while having full poison with this trick
5. elexir is really important, with the new upgrade, you can run up to 13 seconds and have 35 in shield, if you also have the hp upgrade, you have like 125 hp (more than a soldier). that gives you an advantage when knifing
6. when you have low health, i'm talking about when your healthbar is beginning to flash, run away with elexir, and don't run straight, a cloud will follow you making it harder to aim at you. if you survive, use your stealth and run to some soldiers that are attacking, then they will at some point use they're medic ability cuz they need to save themselves, the wave also heals you, plus he gain ekxtra hp for healing you. If you are lucky you find a soldier who is hiding cuz he's weak, then you use your ''medic'' emote, and then he heals you, i hate when they don't hel yu and yust ignore you, thats why i always heal people that need it.
7. a good knifer has got full stealth full poison and full elexir, if possible, also get at least 1 in mt, since you are mooving alot, and mark target helps you find enemy snipers, then you can go knife them afterwards since you surprised them they normally are confused and will just stand and look while you knife them. also you can help your teammates by warning them so they won't get attacked while they are wulnearable.
8. never attack from the front, your opponent will se you as you get close to him.
9. attack people that are camping or stadning still since they will get confused and do nothing, i usally get easy kills that way, even gunners with high shield lvl or leg it.
10. never have a sniper when you are a knifer, i would suggest you have the long range gun, just in case a soldier uses bs, then you use elexir and run away from him while shooting him, that has saved my invisible ass so many times you wouldn't believe it.
11. should you get marked, just use elexir and run like hell.
never attack a group of enemies unless you know they are weak and you are behind them, use elexir so you can confuse thjem with the msoke while slicing them to shreds
(or stabbing them to switzercheese, depends on your knife).
12. Saw another commando attack an enemie and he get's blasted away? go attack the foe since he is now VERY wulnearable cuz he has to reload that ability, you won't only get an easy kill cuz he's wounded, you will also save a teammate and maybe win the battle cuz of that.
13. should you be knifed and you survived, better use elexir and let the luck do the rest, since you are the one in disadvantage since you are wounded, don't forget your low hp.
14 should you see some1 standing still somewhere, go near them from behind, and kneel while stabbing, the first they do is usally hit over your head with a shotgun or something, and you will get minimal damage, that also makes your attack a bit more powerfull since it's obvious that your guy is a bit more stabilized.
15, saw an enemie crawling a ladder and he has low stealth? yus

Your stats are insanely good! How do you manage that?

08-03-2013, 12:42 PM | Beitrag #53
armorofgodp413 
knife em while they are not lookin Smile

08-03-2013, 01:20 PM | Beitrag #54
Der_Drillich 
- Keep cool till you see your chance, maybe you have to follow your target some moments

- player who call for medics are always a good target

- Wait until your victim(s) enter a car and let him(them) feel the blade.
Once I made it to stab a full jeep with 3 passengers in some seconds.

Diskutiere niemals mit Idioten. Sie ziehen dich auf ihr Niveau runter und schlagen dich dann durch Erfahrung.

I LOVE ALFONSO -> Join now
http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/groups/279782
08-03-2013, 02:51 PM | Beitrag #55
SenorSnail 
(08-03-2013 01:20 PM)Der_Drillich schrieb:  - player who call for medics are always a good target
Not always.
Alot people are accidently using the emote though they do have full HP - or not even accidently...

-Snail

[Bild: cJbeBTO.png]
08-03-2013, 03:10 PM | Beitrag #56
TheSurpriser 
I have a tip, don't use knife.

13-03-2013, 10:07 PM | Beitrag #57
CerberusV1 
First of all, I use this loadout mostly on Riverside Rush, I'd not recommend it on any bigger maps. Maybe MM, VV or PP might work, but that's about it.

So I use the knife along with my UZI. I get close to an enemy and whenever I feel I'm close enough I dump my whole mag on them and get my knife out. Whenever the enemy is a soldier or gunner, they might blast you or run away. Simply use Elixir to get closer or run into cover if the distance has grown too much already.

I also recommend NOT using Poisoned Blade. The poison doesn't do much damage and only kicks in after 2 secs AFAIK. A good knifer can kill his target in that time.

Try to also set up traps, if, like said earlier, the distance has grown too much already. When you're behind cover enemies (mainly gunners for some reason) tend to come after you when you've slipped behind cover. Use the 3rd person perspective to look over the wall, see where they go, and lay a TT down there. You could also go in Stealth after that and try to get behind them by going through another entrance.

Last, if you see a Gunner or Soldier has just used Leg It/BS after a fight try to go after them. They obviously can't really dodge you anymore.

I'm by no means a pro knifer, I don't know if this is helpful, but I hope it'll be Big Grin

[Bild: 3]

Gehe zu:

X
Diese Person zu deiner Freundesliste hinzufügen
Diese Person aus deiner Freundesliste entfernen
/de/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/de/ajax/friend