Hallo, Gast!

20-02-2011, 02:01 AM | Beitrag #61
Kistoul 
"Lets go!" Morde yelled, running to the sounds.

All the Federal Guard had been briefed on the enemy. In his mind, the picture attached to the briefing welled up. (Put best picture of the Marsians that I can find on the web on the bottom). A high powered whine issued from a nearby tree, and Morde dodged just in time, a bolt of energy going over his head. He heard a alien death cry echo from the tree, and Morde concluded that the sniper had taken an enemy out.

Spraying the enemy position with a full clip, he was rewarded with two death screams from the darkness. His fellow Federals were holding their ground, and soon the enemy was eradicated. However, a low humming in the distance told him that more were coming in the anti-grav transports they were said to have. Out in the open, his men were going to be ripped apart. Motioning to Lewis and Reginald and the new guy to follow him and the rest of them, Morde ran back to the Lander, giving the order to fall back.

There will be more blood on the ground before the end of the day.

[Bild: TauShooter.jpg]

[Bild: 2djnfqw.jpg]
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 20-02-2011 02:03 AM von Kistoul.)
Alle Beitr├Ąge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
20-02-2011, 02:02 AM | Beitrag #62
Kistoul 
(Edited. You can post now)

(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 20-02-2011 02:04 AM von Kistoul.)
20-02-2011, 02:07 AM | Beitrag #63
MapleHeroes 
(So they are humanoid?)

"Thanks for saving us," Lewis said as he tossed away his empty las rifle. He took out his dual las pistols and looks around the area.

"Yeah, could've sworn they had us if you hadn't been there," Reginald said reloading his Tempest. Denley had a few scratches, but he was fine. They neared the lander and Lewis turned on his flashlight and mounted it on his helmet.

I betcha 2 bucks you read or saw my sig.
(19-03-2011 02:03 AM)RetardRobot schrieb:  Reggie looked behind his house and sawd a great big monster eating people.
...................__
............./┬┤┬»/'...'/┬┤┬»┬»`┬Ě┬Ş
........../'/.../..../......./┬Ę┬»\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.┬Ě┬┤
............\..............(
BROFIST ...........
20-02-2011, 02:13 AM | Beitrag #64
Kistoul 
(Yep)

"Ok, lets go get that trooper from out of there, everyone with medical training follow me. The rest of you fortify the lander. Move out."

20-02-2011, 02:15 AM | Beitrag #65
MapleHeroes 
Reginald followed Captain Morde with another man with medical training to go look for a trooper lost somewhere in there.

Lewis was outside guarding with Denley. They were looking for any enemy to exterminate and eliminate any sort of enemy.

(19-03-2011 02:03 AM)RetardRobot schrieb:  Reggie looked behind his house and sawd a great big monster eating people.
...................__
BROFIST ...........
20-02-2011, 02:20 AM | Beitrag #66
Kistoul 
Walking among the lander, the air smelling of the dead, Morde called out:

"Pvt. Jerade Stones, are you here?"

"Yes sir." A weak voice from the darkness answered him. Turning the flashlight to him, Morde saw a man with a large wound and dried up blood covering it.

"Medics, patch him up." Morde said to his companions. Turning to the man, he said: "You are in good hands now."

20-02-2011, 02:47 AM | Beitrag #67
=Alteisen= 
Alfimi crawled down the trunk of the strange tree like a creature already fit for the alien jungle and sped toward the lander. Inside the commando bent over a wounded federal and stroked his hair. The red mask stared into his eyes and assured him. "Scratched, bent, broken...alive~!" Alfimi softly joked. Only hearing a weary grunt for reply, the assassin turned away and went to follow Lewis and Denley. The VOX clicked. "Lewis! Denley! I'll scratch your back...I mean watch it."

[Bild: fairlion-s.gif]
[Bild: g.gif]
JOIN Will of Iron, the ongoing series chronicling the transformation of a man from idealistic Royal soldier to National death machine!
Be a part of the story, sign up here!
20-02-2011, 03:19 AM | Beitrag #68
Annilator 
"What took you guys so long?" Jerade asked, holding his wound.

[Bild: 11]
20-02-2011, 03:24 AM | Beitrag #69
TheoryofFail 
(Wow.. seems you people completely forgot about me.) As the flashlight's beam focused on the wounded man, Matthew had barely any time to blink. He immediately ran to the wounded fellow, and made him lie down. When the other Support croutched next to him, he glanced at Reginald and asked "Well? We need to stop the bleeding, fast." He saw his teammate get out a fresh bundle of bandages, and Matt took out some disinfectant from his own supply. "All right, mate. I suggest you bite on to something." he wispered, and gave the injured soldier a small wooden rectangle, already covered in teeth-mark. Matt then proceeded to pour the disinfectant onto the wound, blocking out the man's grunts of pain. When he was finished, he... (Before I proceed, I got two options: Burn the wound closed, or just bandage it. Since I have no idea what game we're RP'ing about, or the medical quipment my character has, you guys post the better option, and I'll edit my post for it.)

[Bild: royalroyaltysignature2c.png]
20-02-2011, 03:55 AM | Beitrag #70
TheoryofFail 
(Anyone here?)

20-02-2011, 04:05 AM | Beitrag #71
Kistoul 
(You choose bad times to start RPing. And burn the wound. I got to do something right now, but I will advance the plot when I am done. Please post earlier if you can)

(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 20-02-2011 04:06 AM von Kistoul.)
20-02-2011, 04:19 AM | Beitrag #72
TheoryofFail 
(Terribly sorry. I had a rather... iffy accident when I was playing basketball, but I'm better now. Needless to say, I got knocked out.)

20-02-2011, 04:49 AM | Beitrag #73
MapleHeroes 
(Just like 8U, he is taking his nap right now, he will be up tonight, I can promise that)

"Ah, good to see you clone," Lewis said as he looked around.

"I'll get the biopowder, it will heal the wound within 21 minutes," Reginald said.

"Sorry, mate, just doing my job," Reginald said as he got some biopowder packets and dump a bit on Jerade's wound.

"You'll be better," Reginald assured.

(Edited, for TheoryofFail)

...................__
BROFIST ........... (Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 20-02-2011 04:58 AM von MapleHeroes.)
20-02-2011, 05:23 AM | Beitrag #74
Annilator 
"Thanks Reg." Jerade said as he felt the powder working. Jerade tried to reach for his Mag 44, but couldnt reach it.

"Reg, can you hand me my Magnum? It's outta my reach." Jerade asked as he felt his wound burn a little.

[Bild: 11]
20-02-2011, 05:27 AM | Beitrag #75
TheoryofFail 
Matt saw Reginald apply the powder, and the man thank him. For a tiny second, Matt thought about telling the injured man that he had a part in the help, too, but then decided that the other really did do more than him. Standing up, Matt walked back to the commanding officer, and joined in the conversation.

20-02-2011, 05:34 AM | Beitrag #76
MapleHeroes 
"Thank Matt too, the guy did some help, I just got some biopowder, he did the important work," Reginald said being modest. He felt sort of bad for Matt. He was a medic too, medics work together to do the best.

"Alright, Alfimi, do you see any enemies, or even hear 'em?" Lewis asked as he looked around the area with the mounted flashlight.

...................__
BROFIST ...........
20-02-2011, 05:42 AM | Beitrag #77
TheoryofFail 
(No, no, mate. You really didn't have to do that. I meant to post that as trying to show Matt as a sort-of immature, jealous member of the team. Don't worry, I wasn't even a tad bit mad, jealous, etc.)

20-02-2011, 05:44 AM | Beitrag #78
Kistoul 
Meanwhile, at the doors of the lander.

There were two Crack-las cannons found among the corpses. A makeshift blockade kept the night of the Marse Jungle out. Two man were manning the cannons, the other two had their main weapons out. The humming of the anti-grav transports was growing louder by the second. Behind the four men by the blockade, Morde was trying to establish communications with the rest of the task force. It was not working.

Suddenly, a cry form the blockade: "THEY ARE HERE!"

Morde get out his SMG and ran to the blockade, eyes widening at the what was before him. Three anti-grav transports were in a neat row in front of the lander. Rotating weapons were aimed at the lander. There were Marsians disembarking the transports, energy weapons in their hands and the optics of their helmets glowing red. If Morde read the status reports that were handed out before the operation correctly, each transport housed 30 Marsians. In total, there were 81 Marse Foot-Soldiers, 9 officers, and 3 transports. Against nine tired and worn out Federal Guardsmen. Commanding his men, Morde said:

"Cannons, focus middle transport. Everyone else, wait until the alien scum are in range! We SHALL hold! For Terra! For the Federation! For Mankind!"

(Picture of transport so you guys are not clueless): [Bild: Tau_Devilfish_APC.gif]

(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 20-02-2011 05:48 AM von Kistoul.)
20-02-2011, 05:49 AM | Beitrag #79
TheoryofFail 
(Well, I'm out for the night... seems like a nice place to end it for me. G'night.)

20-02-2011, 05:52 AM | Beitrag #80
Kistoul 
('Night.

And remember.

I'm watching you.)

Gehe zu: