Hallo, Gast!

22-12-2011, 09:40 PM | Beitrag #41
hahadiee 
thanks alot i just used to find one place in the middle or sides of map and stay there until i got killed. but when im there as im quiet good with a sniper with my experience with older accounts i would get a good 10-15 kills with no deaths but then i would find a new place... this is my new account so my k/d is crap Tongue
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
26-12-2011, 09:33 AM | Beitrag #42
RunesGuy 
Try upgrading your Troop Trap ability, place them on places where a lot of people walk/drive and let the points flow to you! (That's my tactic anyways)

[Bild: fjpm6.png]
26-12-2011, 10:33 AM | Beitrag #43
Sleeek 
1 thing i thought u could do is maybe give some tips on the few diffrent mando setups (example: Sniper+knife,Pistol+Knife,Sniper+Pistol etc.)
26-12-2011, 11:24 AM | Beitrag #44
Ninjatuna8181 
nice guide mate but i disagree.....

The pistol is pretty good but to reach the max effectivness it has to be at almost the same range as the knife and also it has to go thru the dreaded reload before finishin them off.

the rest i agree with i just think the knife is better.....
26-12-2011, 03:07 PM | Beitrag #45
LancePk 
nice one Big Grin

[Bild: 1]
26-12-2011, 04:54 PM | Beitrag #46
COLDSTEEL357 
HHHMMMM....
Nah I DONT CARE
26-12-2011, 04:59 PM | Beitrag #47
COLDSTEEL357 
TROOP TRAPS ARE WAY BETTER THAN PEOPLE GIE THEM CREDIT FOR....WWAAYY BETTER!
IM LEVEL 13 AND I HAVE 5/5 TROOP TRAP. ITS MY PRIMARY WEAPON PRACTCALLY, aside from Konrads uber nkife, AND THESE TROOP TRAPS HELP ME GET SCORES LIKE 3000 points a ROUND AND 17 KILLS AND 4 DEATHS BECAUSE THEY DO THE KILLIING WORK FOR U

TROOP TRAPS ARE WHY I GET POST MORTEMS ON U!Angry
26-12-2011, 05:00 PM | Beitrag #48
COLDSTEEL357 
D O N T H A T E

HATERS TRIP ON MY TROOP TRAPS
26-12-2011, 06:18 PM | Beitrag #49
IlShocklI 
Thanks.

Awesome!!!
23-02-2012, 12:10 AM | Beitrag #50
doodofdoom 
(17-11-2011 05:11 PM)Smiley-3 schrieb:  
(13-11-2011 08:15 AM)speedslash66 schrieb:  
(10-11-2011 06:22 AM)Smiley-3 schrieb:  
(07-04-2009 08:29 PM)rollinthunda schrieb:  i find a good technique is to use your cloak and get into a plane go to a really high altitude above the enemy base and just skydive down it looks cool and your parachute is invisible so you can safely get to that snipeing spot without risk

Your character is invisible, but your parachute certainly is not! Beware, try to open your parachute as close to the ground as you safely can so that the other team has little time to spot you.
your parachute is invisible. I've never been spotted before dropping with a chute even if I drop on a Gunner's head.

Okay, that's strange, because I seem to see parachute that have invisible people at the bottom of them. If a commando uses stealth after the parachute opens, does the parachute still remain visible?

The parachute is always visible, even if you are in stealth. I have seen tons of floating parachutes without people on them. If you do fire right above the bottom of ropes to get headshot. The ropes go into your shoulders and back remember .

[Bild: 1]
23-02-2012, 12:34 PM | Beitrag #51
victoryman12345 
mijn bfh doet het niet
23-02-2012, 04:33 PM | Beitrag #52
power1125 
i want just say this. i have got Road Ranger's grit mask forever ,m16 battlerifle forever,lumber mill fur hat forever,F paint forever, in the daily claw Big Grin

[Bild: 2]
26-02-2012, 03:51 PM | Beitrag #53
Falconfan1 
I think commandos are the most helpful and important units on the battlefield. I once used stealth in victory village. I swam in the water until i came to a very small beach. I got out and used stealth and basically just walked right by the enemy. I captured the flag easily.
26-02-2012, 03:52 PM | Beitrag #54
Falconfan1 
I think commandos are the most helpful and important units on the battlefield. I once used stealth in victory village. I swam in the water until i came to a very small beach. I got out and used stealth and basically just walked right by the enemy. I captured the flag easily.
26-02-2012, 09:57 PM | Beitrag #55
MicroPrisma 
if your not market target its easy.

[Bild: 20]
27-02-2012, 09:40 PM | Beitrag #56
wksfr 
(23-02-2012 12:10 AM)doodofdoom schrieb:  
(10-11-2011 06:22 AM)Smiley-3 schrieb:  
(07-04-2009 08:29 PM)rollinthunda schrieb:  i find a good technique is to use your cloak and get into a plane go to a really high altitude above the enemy base and just skydive down it looks cool and your parachute is invisible so you can safely get to that snipeing spot without risk

Your character is invisible, but your parachute certainly is not! Beware, try to open your parachute as close to the ground as you safely can so that the other team has little time to spot you.
your parachute is invisible. I've never been spotted before dropping with a chute even if I drop on a Gunner's head.

Okay, that's strange, because I seem to see parachute that have invisible people at the bottom of them. If a commando uses stealth after the parachute opens, does the parachute still remain visible?

The parachute is always visible, even if you are in stealth. I have seen tons of floating parachutes without people on them. If you do fire right above the bottom of ropes to get headshot. The ropes go into your shoulders and back remember .

also watch the shadows on the ground. even in stealth you can spot the mandos!

[Bild: j4pBQRb.jpg]
28-02-2012, 06:05 AM | Beitrag #57
SN0CONE 
(27-02-2012 09:40 PM)wksfr schrieb:  
(10-11-2011 06:22 AM)Smiley-3 schrieb:  Your character is invisible, but your parachute certainly is not! Beware, try to open your parachute as close to the ground as you safely can so that the other team has little time to spot you.

Uh no you can't see mando's stealthe'd shadows.
HOWEVER
You do can see their troop trap placement, (if you have a good eye Mark Target Lines), and if the vehicle they are in has an engine running.

[Bild: o033g5.png]
Sign up for War & Diplomacy! The Role-Play/Forum Game Exclusive to the Battlefield Heroes Forums! !
28-02-2012, 05:01 PM | Beitrag #58
wksfr 
(28-02-2012 06:05 AM)SN0CONE schrieb:  
(13-11-2011 08:15 AM)speedslash66 schrieb:  your parachute is invisible. I've never been spotted before dropping with a chute even if I drop on a Gunner's head.

HOWEVER
You do can see their troop trap placement, (if you have a good eye Mark Target Lines), and if the vehicle they are in has an engine running.

Since new update i can see my own shadow even when i am in stealth Big Grin

trust me

[Bild: j4pBQRb.jpg]
28-02-2012, 07:19 PM | Beitrag #59
Ninjastorm12678 
Noice tut Big Grin Cookies for you ;P

[Bild: 9]
29-02-2012, 01:04 AM | Beitrag #60
SN0CONE 
(28-02-2012 05:01 PM)wksfr schrieb:  
(28-02-2012 06:05 AM)SN0CONE schrieb:  
(17-11-2011 05:11 PM)Smiley-3 schrieb:  Okay, that's strange, because I seem to see parachute that have invisible people at the bottom of them. If a commando uses stealth after the parachute opens, does the parachute still remain visible?

HOWEVER

Since new update i can see my own shadow even when i am in stealth Big Grin

trust me

No....
NO......

NOOOO!!!!!!!!

Gonna test this. If it is true.. commandos are screwed.

[Bild: o033g5.png]
Sign up for War & Diplomacy! The Role-Play/Forum Game Exclusive to the Battlefield Heroes Forums! !

Gehe zu:

X
Diese Person zu deiner Freundesliste hinzufügen
Diese Person aus deiner Freundesliste entfernen
/de/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/de/ajax/friend