Hallo, Gast!

10-01-2010, 10:46 PM | Beitrag #41
TLWPB 
Well, hard to avoid a keg which explodes because of bazooka right when you see it. You need a lot of luck to have some gunner throw a keg straight on you so you can blast / shoot it Smile

[Bild: attachment.php?attachhash=585cf741991142...f45c9f3d77]

Made By SneakyChips!
The Last With Pagan Blood - Nemesis Divina
Alle Beitr├Ąge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
10-01-2010, 10:48 PM | Beitrag #42
LT.Crusader 
(10-01-2010 10:30 PM)m4libu schrieb:  You just need to learn how to play your class.

A sniper can take out a gunner with 4 shots when the gunner is using the shield.
A soldier can easily take out a gunner ... using burning bullets ... and when he is coming close with the shotgun he is using blasting strike ..... even the soldier can heal himself so he can easiliy win it

You just need to know how to play Wink
signed!

There are battles you lose and there are battles you win!
The best thing ever is a gunner with a soldier (i call this combination weapon of mass destruction)
People stop focusing on 1 VS 1 start to work as a team!
10-01-2010, 10:51 PM | Beitrag #43
m4libu 
(10-01-2010 10:48 PM)LT.Crusader schrieb:  
(10-01-2010 10:30 PM)m4libu schrieb:  You just need to learn how to play your class.

A sniper can take out a gunner with 4 shots when the gunner is using the shield.
A soldier can easily take out a gunner ... using burning bullets ... and when he is coming close with the shotgun he is using blasting strike ..... even the soldier can heal himself so he can easiliy win it

You just need to know how to play Wink
signed!

There are battles you lose and there are battles you win!
The best thing ever is a gunner with a soldier (i call this combination weapon of mass destruction)
People stop focusing on 1 VS 1 start to work as a team!

Indeed!

If you work as a team you can mess everybody up!
And a gunner + a soldier is the ultimate combination Wink

[Bild: wobblewobble.png]

............Medcrap............ Medshot ............. Woutey........ Mederion ............. m4libu
Enjoin my YouTube movies
10-01-2010, 10:53 PM | Beitrag #44
Nulled.Shot 
no1 wants to bite on my commando comment Sad

[Bild: lkNbU.png]
10-01-2010, 10:53 PM | Beitrag #45
TLWPB 
zZz, the fishes are talking until the sharks come to eat them.

Made By SneakyChips!
10-01-2010, 10:54 PM | Beitrag #46
ThatAnnoyingGuy 
Slightly OP.

Soldiers could do with a mid range buff, and that would make it more balanced.

I agree with commandos being OP Big Grin
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 10-01-2010 10:55 PM von ThatAnnoyingGuy.)
10-01-2010, 10:55 PM | Beitrag #47
Cpt.Ossa 
*consume fish*

10-01-2010, 10:55 PM | Beitrag #48
BulletEater 
The more and more I play, the more and more I agree with HATE. I just think that the soldier and commando classes need attention.
10-01-2010, 10:56 PM | Beitrag #49
TLWPB 
(10-01-2010 10:53 PM)Nulled.Shot schrieb:  no1 wants to bite on my commando comment Sad

K, here we go: ZOMG N00B COMMANDO IS NERFZED I SWEAR TO GOD!11 YOU DAWN'T KNAW NUTHIN BOUT THIS GAME!11 IDIOT MANDO NEEDZ BUFFZ!!!1

Made By SneakyChips!
10-01-2010, 10:57 PM | Beitrag #50
Nulled.Shot 
(10-01-2010 10:55 PM)BulletEater schrieb:  The more and more I play, the more and more I agree with HATE. I just think that the soldier and commando classes need attention.

Agree with what? -.-

(10-01-2010 10:56 PM)TLWPB schrieb:  
(10-01-2010 10:53 PM)Nulled.Shot schrieb:  no1 wants to bite on my commando comment Sad

K, here we go: ZOMG N00B COMMANDO IS NERFZED I SWEAR TO GOD!11 YOU DAWN'T KNAW NUTHIN BOUT THIS GAME!11 IDIOT MANDO NEEDZ BUFFZ!!!1

Much better

(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 10-01-2010 10:58 PM von Nulled.Shot.)
10-01-2010, 10:57 PM | Beitrag #51
m4libu 
(10-01-2010 10:21 PM)Nulled.Shot schrieb:  Gunner isn't OP, commando is.

Special for you the reaction Wink

I dont see why a gunner should be OP I dont see why a commando should be OP I dont see why a soldier should be OP.

Every class got his own way of playing and if you know how to play your class then you can be pretty strong.

............Medcrap............ Medshot ............. Woutey........ Mederion ............. m4libu
Enjoin my YouTube movies
10-01-2010, 10:58 PM | Beitrag #52
TLWPB 
(10-01-2010 10:55 PM)Cpt.Ossa schrieb:  *consume fish*

*consumes ossanoob* <3
Smile

Made By SneakyChips!
The Last With Pagan Blood - Nemesis Divina (Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 10-01-2010 10:59 PM von TLWPB.)
10-01-2010, 11:00 PM | Beitrag #53
LT.Crusader 
(10-01-2010 10:57 PM)m4libu schrieb:  Special for you the reaction Wink

I dont see why a gunner should be OP I dont see why a commando should be OP I dont see why a soldier should be OP.

Every class got his own way of playing and if you know how to play your class then you can be pretty strong.
signed!
The most people are just pissed because their commando is not like Steven Segal!Big Grin
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 10-01-2010 11:00 PM von LT.Crusader.)
10-01-2010, 11:02 PM | Beitrag #54
TLWPB 
(10-01-2010 11:00 PM)LT.Crusader schrieb:  
(10-01-2010 10:57 PM)m4libu schrieb:  Special for you the reaction Wink

signed!
The most people are just pissed because their commando is not like Steven Segal!Big Grin

Shark says: "omnomnomnom"

Made By SneakyChips!
10-01-2010, 11:03 PM | Beitrag #55
Nulled.Shot 
(10-01-2010 10:57 PM)m4libu schrieb:  

You're right, I was just being a jackass. People compare classes in 1v1 situations which is useless for a TEAM GAME. Anyway, a good commando will never lose 1on1 to anything but a better commando. Soldiers are sort of the same way, since as a soldier you control your engagements unlike the gunner.

People should watch the intro video, it will help them understand. Soldiers are tactical, gunners are there to take bullets. Only thing I'd like to see is LR MG where the MR MG is now, and the MR MG into a spot that doesn't make it useless. Also want to see shotgun reload times changed back, so we can see more shotgun gunners again.

10-01-2010, 11:05 PM | Beitrag #56
BulletEater 
(10-01-2010 10:57 PM)Nulled.Shot schrieb:  
(10-01-2010 10:55 PM)BulletEater schrieb:  The more and more I play, the more and more I agree with HATE. I just think that the soldier and commando classes need attention.

Agree with what? -.-

(21-12-2009 12:39 PM)HATE schrieb:  Again - can't offer any specifics on when class reviews will begin again but Mandos and Soldiers both need attention. Maybe I will just give each a 'Kill Gunner' button with a 40 second cool down and call it a day.......

At first I thought gunners really needed a nerf just like everyone else, but now I think gunners pacing is just fine. Really, the pacing for gunners should be the standard and the other two classes should follow.
10-01-2010, 11:06 PM | Beitrag #57
The Omega Man 

the trolling attempt was just too obvious, maybe the people from this board are starting to grow up?

[Bild: bfheroes-sig.png]

10-01-2010, 11:08 PM | Beitrag #58
Naruub 
(10-01-2010 10:29 PM)Harlinger schrieb:  
(10-01-2010 09:55 PM)Naruub schrieb:  
(10-01-2010 09:45 PM)Bommel schrieb:  They are just a little bit OP.

(10-01-2010 09:37 PM)Naruub schrieb:  Yes they are OP, everyone plays them now.

This is the main problem!

Yes, but people play them because they think they are OP and they are. There is almost no way a soldier can defeat a gunner 1 on 1.

Yes you can! Just don't stay on the same spot, run from left to right, and from and towards him. He will have a hard time aiming/walking since he is slower. Also, you can use 6th sense, so you can surprise him, you can throw grenades, so he will be weaker when you face him directly. And when the gunner uses FF wait behind a tree. And use BB for the extra damage.

As a sniper, you are not visible, so knife him and attack him form behind. Or just kill him with (head)shots.

Ofcourse I'm turning from left to right and I know how to use abilities, its just the damage of the MG. If I play gunner I really feel that it is OP, hittting 10-30 with each shot and killing soldiers in 5 secs.

[Bild: 5]
10-01-2010, 11:08 PM | Beitrag #59
m4libu 
(10-01-2010 11:03 PM)Nulled.Shot schrieb:  
(10-01-2010 10:57 PM)m4libu schrieb:  

You're right, I was just being a jackass. People compare classes in 1v1 situations which is useless for a TEAM GAME. Anyway, a good commando will never lose 1on1 to anything but a better commando. Soldiers are sort of the same way, since as a soldier you control your engagements unlike the gunner.

People should watch the intro video, it will help them understand. Soldiers are tactical, gunners are there to take bullets. Only thing I'd like to see is LR MG where the MR MG is now, and the MR MG into a spot that doesn't make it useless. Also want to see shotgun reload times changed back, so we can see more shotgun gunners again.

Fully agree with what you are saying Wink

Well I think Im the only gunner then who is using the shotgun Wink
Im using the Wolfgang Uber Wonderfull when the enemy is from long distance.
When they are close enough Im using the Friedrich's uber Fly Swatter.

The gun is doing lots of damage when the enemy is close ... but when they are for away it doesnt deal much damage

Enjoin my YouTube movies
10-01-2010, 11:09 PM | Beitrag #60
TLWPB 
(10-01-2010 11:03 PM)Nulled.Shot schrieb:  You're right, I was just being a jackass. People compare classes in 1v1 situations which is useless for a TEAM GAME. Anyway, a good commando will never lose 1on1 to anything but a better commando. Soldiers are sort of the same way, since as a soldier you control your engagements unlike the gunner.

Well, just don't forget that 90% of all games are random public games. Especially nowadays, where so many skilled nats left the game it's pretty hard to play tactical at all.

Made By SneakyChips!

Gehe zu:

X
Diese Person zu deiner Freundesliste hinzuf├╝gen
Diese Person aus deiner Freundesliste entfernen
/de/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/de/ajax/friend