Hallo, Gast!

22-10-2009, 09:33 PM | Beitrag #21
Ademo 
(22-10-2009 09:22 PM)CrazyFlyGuy schrieb:  
(22-10-2009 09:04 PM)Armadillo schrieb:  Yeah, I agree FF is overpowered now, but it's only bringing it up to the levels of the other classes.

Soldier has blasting strike, the answer to just about everything, has a ridiculous range and can be stacked, commando still has piercing shot and now gunner has ff.

Everyone has a lovely overpowered ability.

Yea, but the main thing with BS is he will be far away, therefore inaccurate...

With frenzy that doesnt apply, so gunners will still do more damage even after getting BSed..

Though i agree, PS still kicks frenzys ass anyday.
Soldiers have the option to buy a pistol.

30.11.09 -Battlefield Heroes, RIP.
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
22-10-2009, 09:34 PM | Beitrag #22
MassiveImpulsa
(22-10-2009 09:19 PM)Sikariboksi schrieb:  rofl, i never use FF because it blows.. not only on me but my enemies too.

Leg it + long MG > FF and backscratcher

Thought the exact same, but i encountered a FF gunner, i seriously thought he was cheating. I died in 2-3 sec and he had full hp (I used the Leg-it + Shotgun combo..) The FF is just seriosly OP as it is now. Mostly due to the added MG buff + Critical chance Sad
22-10-2009, 09:36 PM | Beitrag #23
Ademo 
(22-10-2009 09:34 PM)MassiveImpulsa schrieb:  Mostly due to the added MG buff + Critical chance Sad

Frenzy is OP because you regain HP by hitting an enemy.
Remove that and it will be fine.

22-10-2009, 09:39 PM | Beitrag #24
CrazyFlyGuy 
(22-10-2009 09:33 PM)Ademo schrieb:  
(22-10-2009 09:22 PM)CrazyFlyGuy schrieb:  
(22-10-2009 09:04 PM)Armadillo schrieb:  Yeah, I agree FF is overpowered now, but it's only bringing it up to the levels of the other classes.

Soldier has blasting strike, the answer to just about everything, has a ridiculous range and can be stacked, commando still has piercing shot and now gunner has ff.

Everyone has a lovely overpowered ability.

Yea, but the main thing with BS is he will be far away, therefore inaccurate...

With frenzy that doesnt apply, so gunners will still do more damage even after getting BSed..

Though i agree, PS still kicks frenzys ass anyday.
Soldiers have the option to buy a pistol.

Helps against snipers. But in a one on one medium/short range fight a gunner would probably win.

At the moment, the only disadvantage, (pretty epic disadvantage) gunners have is a complete lack of long range... Anything... And of course being epic VP vacuums.

The Baron Sez; Please read the forum rules on signatures before posting a new one.

Signature is a personal identity, not a billboard for politics/

(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 22-10-2009 09:40 PM von CrazyFlyGuy.)
22-10-2009, 09:44 PM | Beitrag #25
UniBlue 
Against a decent team its not "OP" It just adds that little extra damage that is needed to finish someone off instead of dying yourself. Against a pack of "noobs" however, it is.

Got myself a 32-7 when I tried FF + short range MG for the first time today. (obviously playing against.. not so good people) ^^
22-10-2009, 09:45 PM | Beitrag #26
ZwierQ 
I have 5/5 FF, 5/5 leg it, 2/5 IEG, 1/5 shield, 3/5 keg and I can just run in group of enemy, kill'em all, use bandage and start owning again... This is really boring... Standard 5/5 keg, shield, leg and 1/5 IEG need more skill and was more satisfied for player who play good this way. FF is really op, that should give MORE dmg, but LESS accuracy. Frenzy isn't frenzy when it's more accurate... MG buff... I don't know what I can say... Better nerf fast smg, than buff mg's. But SMALL buff for mg isn't bad.

[Bild: 77]
22-10-2009, 09:47 PM | Beitrag #27
CrazyFlyGuy 
(22-10-2009 09:45 PM)ZwierQ schrieb:  I have 5/5 FF, 5/5 leg it, 2/5 IEG, 1/5 shield, 3/5 keg and I can just run in group of enemy, kill'em all, use bandage and start owning again... This is really boring... Standard 5/5 keg, shield, leg and 1/5 IEG need more skill and was more satisfied for player who play good this way. FF is really op, that should give MORE dmg, but LESS accuracy. Frenzy isn't frenzy when it's more accurate... MG buff... I don't know what I can say... Better nerf fast smg, than buff mg's. But SMALL buff for mg isn't bad.

Actually i think its better to buff MG's than nerf fast smg's.

Because then both gunners and soldiers get nerfed.

At least with this, gunners get buffed and commandos get pissed off.

The Baron Sez; Please read the forum rules on signatures before posting a new one.

Signature is a personal identity, not a billboard for politics/

22-10-2009, 09:52 PM | Beitrag #28
ZwierQ 
Commando is just harder to play (thx for that). Now commando's have to think, not just push ps button and start shooting (but it still works). With new MT commando with pistol/knife can be really helpfull, but only if he know how to play and have advantage with his skills.

(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 22-10-2009 09:52 PM von ZwierQ.)
22-10-2009, 10:09 PM | Beitrag #29
strikermodel 
the problems with the gunner change really comes down to the mid range machine gun, which was made ridiculously over powered. it needs a serious nerf. it has the long range MG's damage values, a higher ROF, hits more often, and is better against groups.

they need to nerf it so that the long range MG is better than it at long range. currently the close MG and long MG are balanced, it's the mid range one that is over powered.

even with the new FF, if you use the long range MG, you will find that it is far less effective than you once thought.

[Bild: 3]
sig by: .gunner: (Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 22-10-2009 10:11 PM von strikermodel.)
22-10-2009, 10:30 PM | Beitrag #30
facelessone86 
I agree FF is annoying even for a gunner like myself. I've played quite a few matches after the update, and so far gunners that have FF are really annoying. And I honestly think it's cause the high crit rate >.>. Cause every time I run into a gunner that has FF. They of course activate it and when they hit me I instinctively hit HS, but my HS runs out 10x faster >.<. It's really annoying I can barely make it out alive sometimes when my shield craps out on me cause of FF Confused.

[Bild: 2]
Player profile at BattlefieldHeroes.com, Free Shooter Game
22-10-2009, 10:37 PM | Beitrag #31
MassiveImpulsa
(22-10-2009 09:52 PM)ZwierQ schrieb:  Commando is just harder to play (thx for that). Now commando's have to think, not just push ps button and start shooting (but it still works). With new MT commando with pistol/knife can be really helpfull, but only if he know how to play and have advantage with his skills.

Sup Zetku! Smile Nice to see yah!

Also seriosly commandos will never be a point having a group.

Their jobs in a team would be to mainly cap flags, and kill the opposite snipers.

BTW added a horrible video so you can see a little how fast its possible to kill aswell as how fast you gain HP back.

Also amadeo your post is interesting... Remove the HP Given back...Smile

Sounds kinda decent actually you away your surviving abilities for an insane power buff Smile
22-10-2009, 10:40 PM | Beitrag #32
Armadillo 
At least the gunner fits the description now.

"Takes a beating and keeps on ticking"

Well with FF he does Big Grin.
22-10-2009, 10:48 PM | Beitrag #33
Punkbuster! 
Weird, I got no problems playing against FF gunners whatsoever, not playing on my gunner/not soldier. Yes, for soldier it is harder in close range, but come on it is a medic.

(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 22-10-2009 10:48 PM von Punkbuster!.)
22-10-2009, 10:57 PM | Beitrag #34
(22-10-2009 06:42 PM)Ademo schrieb:  Yes, FF is too goodz.

Higher crit rate.
Gives you HP for hitting your enemy.
Makes the accuracy less crap.

After the MG buff I want the old FF back to balance it out.

Ea and dice would ignore this. Why? because every 3 weeks, there is an outburst of unsatisfied people about someone. it happens every 3 weeks because people are to nervous to be called noobs or whiners, and suddenly 1 person brakes the ice. then, a mob of followers join in on the rant. these things happen to much to be considered serious. so, sorry, you efforts are for naught. Wink
-also, it would help to not place the videos fast. it's to hard to see whats going on. Undecided
22-10-2009, 10:58 PM | Beitrag #35
SteeILord 
In general playing high lvl games you arent overpowered at all as a gunner. If everybody in a game has over 24-30 in general actually now you can fight back to a soldier with succes not just some "target practice" for a skilled soldier. I feel that the games are more balanced now and a sniper do what a sniper should do and not sneak in front of your face and gun you down under a sec. Before the update the soldier didnt even needed to strafe left/right when facing a gunner alone just run against him using the smg and medic and gunner poof dead.
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 22-10-2009 11:04 PM von SteeILord.)
22-10-2009, 11:00 PM | Beitrag #36
(22-10-2009 09:44 PM)UniBlue schrieb:  Against a decent team its not "OP" It just adds that little extra damage that is needed to finish someone off instead of dying yourself. Against a pack of "noobs" however, it is.

Got myself a 32-7 when I tried FF + short range MG for the first time today. (obviously playing against.. not so good people) ^^

Uniblue for president 2012!Big Grin
22-10-2009, 11:01 PM | Beitrag #37
MassiveImpulsa
(22-10-2009 10:57 PM)1234567890 schrieb:  -also, it would help to not place the videos fast. it's to hard to see whats going on. Undecided

To busy trying to match the song with the movie^^
22-10-2009, 11:10 PM | Beitrag #38
ZwierQ 
From the other hand, high lvl heroes are now rly powerfull and we have profits for our hard work. Gunner with 5/5 FF is still beatable, but rly harder in close range. I can't say what soldier can do, but I rly hate this freaking bs and bbTongue Snipers are now nerfed, but not exactly. PS still is OP, MT is awesome. Only one what is change is that, they have to start thinkig. So it's balanced, but in strange way.

22-10-2009, 11:14 PM | Beitrag #39
Ademo 
(22-10-2009 10:09 PM)strikermodel schrieb:  it has the long range MG's damage values
They should fix this.
It should not do ~10 dmg in long range.

(22-10-2009 10:37 PM)MassiveImpulsa schrieb:  Also amadeo your post is interesting... Remove the HP Given back...Smile

Sounds kinda decent actually you away your surviving abilities for an insane power buff Smile
I love my new nick. Heart lolz
After the MG buff Gunners dont need to regain HP.

22-10-2009, 11:14 PM | Beitrag #40
Boombaastical 
Well, I don't know about you peeps, but I'm still having some trouble aiming right with the MR MG compared to soldier's SR SMG. I don't know if it's the reticle or if it's just not that well suited for MR combat, but I still think the soldier has the advantage at MR.

(22-10-2009 09:19 PM)Sikariboksi schrieb:  rofl, i never use FF because it blows.. not only on me but my enemies too.

Leg it + long MG > FF and backscratcher

I believe you meant Leg It + Shotty > FF + backscratcher, didn't you? If that's what you meant, this is why FF isn't ridiculous. It's just another playstyle, that's a lot more slow-paced. Just figure out you can do the same with the shotty if you're just shooting the enemy while face to face, you'll kill as fast, you just don't figure out that it's the same because the shotty requires you to aim a lot better than the SR MG.

FF was not that great before-patch, now it adds some variety to the gameplay, which isn't bad at all. I've played both gunner and soldier recently (saw a lot of FF noobs with the soldier btw), and the FF build just proves that gunners own at close range, and you'll have to get out of that range with BS. If you BS, either he's continuing to shoot at you from afar, which will result in the gunner being killed, or he cancels out his FF for another ability.

BUT! Now we have a problem: who owns at very close range: a Gunner or a knifing commando? In my humble opinion knifers would be more suited for this, but it isn't the case actually.

[Bild: 2czob2r.png]
[Bild: 173hgn.png]
[Bild: 1zz5215.png]
[Bild: 10sdgmc.png]
[Bild: t821yg.png]
[Bild: wa3k2v.png]
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 22-10-2009 11:19 PM von Boombaastical.)

Gehe zu:

X
Diese Person zu deiner Freundesliste hinzufügen
Diese Person aus deiner Freundesliste entfernen
/de/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/de/ajax/friend