Hallo, Gast!

15-06-2012, 10:44 PM | Beitrag #1
vagineeeeer 
I am just wondering are my specs good enough for medium graphics? I had no problem before but then I did Avast virus test and deleted all the viruses and now I have weird fps lag... :/

Prosessor: Intel® Pentium® CPU P6100 2.00GHz
RAM: 4,00 Gt
CPU cores: 2
Video card: Intel® HD Graphics

Idk what else you need to know so ask if these are not enough(like they probably aren't)

It's 9 month old laptop.
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
15-06-2012, 11:12 PM | Beitrag #2
(D)isturbed.Mind 
Intel HD graphics just suck balls,no way you can run the game at Medium graphics with such a card...

[Bild: distortiondonewithstyle.jpg]
[/align]
15-06-2012, 11:16 PM | Beitrag #3
vagineeeeer 
Is it possible to update laptop graphics card?
15-06-2012, 11:21 PM | Beitrag #4
(D)isturbed.Mind 
That's the most annoying issue for using a crappy laptop for gaming.Apart from it getting warm while doing some extreme gaming..
Upgrading a Laptops graphics card is impossible,so the only thing you can do is just to accept this idea,and move on ._.

[/align]
15-06-2012, 11:22 PM | Beitrag #5
vagineeeeer 
Well, tf2 runs perfectly so back to it Tongue
15-06-2012, 11:23 PM | Beitrag #6
(D)isturbed.Mind 
(15-06-2012 11:22 PM)vagineeeeer schrieb:  Well, tf2 runs perfectly so back to it Tongue

Haha,sounds like a great idea Tongue

[/align]
15-06-2012, 11:38 PM | Beitrag #7
RaBidDoG 
(15-06-2012 11:21 PM)(D)isturbed.Mind schrieb:  That's the most annoying issue for using a crappy laptop for gaming.Apart from it getting warm while doing some extreme gaming..
Upgrading a Laptops graphics card is impossible,so the only thing you can do is just to accept this idea,and move on ._.

no its not,u crack it open change the card,done.
but FINDING a graphics card to replace it with is more impossible,because they dont make them.
but he cant change his,because he doesent even have one.

VitalBullet schrieb:RabidDog speaks wise words.
Graphics that dont work..How to upload your dxdiag....My computer (Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 15-06-2012 11:39 PM von RaBidDoG.)
15-06-2012, 11:45 PM | Beitrag #8
(D)isturbed.Mind 
(15-06-2012 11:38 PM)RaBidDoG schrieb:  
(15-06-2012 11:21 PM)(D)isturbed.Mind schrieb:  That's the most annoying issue for using a crappy laptop for gaming.Apart from it getting warm while doing some extreme gaming..

but FINDING a graphics card to replace it with is more impossible,because they dont make them.

Well,that's some good news(I guess).
I got an Nvidia GeForce GT 525M,do you think I can replace it with a better one?

[/align]
15-06-2012, 11:47 PM | Beitrag #9
vagineeeeer 

I was thinking about showing this laptop in some pc store or something and ask from them that is it possible to upgrade it. Hopefully it is Tongue
15-06-2012, 11:49 PM | Beitrag #10
RaBidDoG 
(15-06-2012 11:45 PM)(D)isturbed.Mind schrieb:  

Well,that's some good news(I guess).
I got an Nvidia GeForce GT 525M,do you think I can replace it with a better one?
if u can find one.
and its not a simple as take out a 4 screws and it comes apart,its a big pain in the ass,REAL big.

Graphics that dont work..How to upload your dxdiag....My computer
15-06-2012, 11:52 PM | Beitrag #11
RaBidDoG 
(15-06-2012 11:47 PM)vagineeeeer schrieb:  

I was thinking about showing this laptop in some pc store or something and ask from them that is it possible to upgrade it. Hopefully it is Tongue
you dont have a graphics card,so you wont have a space to put it.if they can find one,as I said,they dont make laptop graphics cards like they make desktop graphics cards.

Graphics that dont work..How to upload your dxdiag....My computer
15-06-2012, 11:58 PM | Beitrag #12
aeroclub 
Tough luck...

[Bild: 4]
16-06-2012, 10:19 PM | Beitrag #13
KubaZcz 
Why would EVER anyone want to change an integrated graphics card. That's just annoying. Oh and it's a good laptop. It's true that intel graphics are bad, but I don't see a reason why would it not run BFH. Try updating the driver.

[Bild: Pw4Gp.png]
17-06-2012, 01:47 AM | Beitrag #14
Grommak 
I have a late 2011 macbook pro with hd 3000 integrated graphics card and im running it on high. With regular fps. It'll run. The recent cards they made are significantly better than the older versions. Still not better than a dedicated graphic cards of course.

Make sure you set your resolution to something that will ease the card too. And if you're dual booting then set the game on high priority.

[Bild: bfheroessig050320090442.png]
20-06-2012, 09:23 PM | Beitrag #15
Commander-M.J 
i upgraded my card today and went from super low (800X600) to high ( 1600X900 ) With abolutely 0% lagg. And guess what? It only cost me 40 euros.
Great deal if you ask me so it's definitly worth getting another one

[Bild: mjready4duty.png]
20-06-2012, 09:25 PM | Beitrag #16
Commander-M.J 
its a GT520 desktop that i bought. I've got a laptop with one of the newer series but laptops just cant compete with a computer no matter what.

[Bild: mjready4duty.png]

Gehe zu:

X
Diese Person zu deiner Freundesliste hinzufügen
Diese Person aus deiner Freundesliste entfernen
/de/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/de/ajax/friend