Finishing my entries ^^ Wait4meh Smile

Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
31-05-2012, 12:26 PM | Beitrag #23
Nicke011 
Hope, I'm gonna finish it tonight Rolleyes
04-06-2012, 01:18 PM | Beitrag #24
pd2 
so it doesnt end, no one gets money and you just pick the ones you like ?

[Bild: pd2fontartflags.png]
04-06-2012, 02:23 PM | Beitrag #25
Treeby 
Spartucus instant win Wink

[Bild: ipoc5c.png]
04-06-2012, 02:53 PM | Beitrag #26
Spartacas117 
(04-06-2012 02:23 PM)Treeby schrieb:  Spartucus instant win Wink

Thanks, Treeby. Tongue

[Bild: BenFTW.gif]
06-06-2012, 06:53 PM | Beitrag #27
Spartacas117 
Red Heart Breakers is not a trustworthy contest holder, or at least terrible at it, mainly because I had to take the initiative to get the funds and the horrendous way in which they run their contests. I mean, the person hasn't even updated the contest topic as to who won. (I did however win because I entered their TS and they are using my logo and also told me I won through TS) I was very persistent in entering their Team Speak server once a day on the given days giving a reminder for the funds. (he hadn’t given a specific day to give them until recently where he said 2-3 days, and so I entered on the 2nd and 3rd day asking how the funds are coming along) They aren’t yet ready because he said I had to wait until the morning. I entered today (4th day/ “morning”) and the contest holder said he didn't have the time to do this right now. He said, "Come back in an hour" to which he then banned me from his TS server before I even had a chance to leave or reply or anything (for 2 hours, yet he said to come back in an hour).

Might I also add that the prize is for 14,000 funds and yet he is giving a Paysafecard worth 10 Euros (which is 12,000 funds). He told me, “Oh, just wait for a funds bonus sale” after I told him that it didn’t equal out to the amount of the prize.

Update: I just tried to rejoin his TS server at 1:34 PM (which is 2 hours and 30 minutes since he banned me). It allowed me in, however as soon as i joined he removed me from the server and banned me for another hour (before, again, I had a chance to say anything).

Update 2: It is now 1:49 PM and I wanted to add I have yet to receive the funds (through PM as requested).

06-06-2012, 07:29 PM | Beitrag #28
Shubawks 
What a scum bag..
06-06-2012, 09:28 PM | Beitrag #29
eXtremous 
I have PM'ed the creator of this contest in order to resolve this issue.
Scamming is not allowed.

(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 06-06-2012 09:30 PM von eXtremous.)
Webseite des Benutzers besuchen Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
07-06-2012, 12:55 AM | Beitrag #30
Spartacas117 
(06-06-2012 09:28 PM)eXtremous schrieb:  I have PM'ed the creator of this contest in order to resolve this issue.
Scamming is not allowed.

Thank you.

07-06-2012, 06:59 PM | Beitrag #31
pd2 
For some reason i knew that they wouldnt give the money. I hate those freakin kids, who think they can troll other guys. We all worked some pretty good entries out, so its even more annoying. I hope that anyone gets banned for this. and of course gratz to the winner !

[Bild: pd2fontartflags.png]
07-06-2012, 08:48 PM | Beitrag #32
Spartacas117 
I joined Red Heart Breakers Team Speak server today, about a few minutes ago, to speak with the leader. While I was speaking to him about this issue going on with his "co-founder" (FreeStyleG4mer/-RHB-XtremeR4ge) he said that he was already aware that the moderators have decided to get involved (when I brought it up). As soon as that was said, FreeStyleG4mer actually joined our room in the server and banned me, yet again, for two hours temporarily.

<15:27:24>
You were banned for 2 hours from the server by ‎"‎‪XtremeR4ge | Nik‎‬‎‎"‎

<15:27:24>
Disconnected from server

So, as you can tell, the contest holder must be aware of this situation as well, so what is up with the delay with the communications to the moderator and myself?

(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 11-06-2012 01:14 PM von Spartacas117.)
11-06-2012, 01:22 PM | Beitrag #33
Spartacas117 
(06-06-2012 09:28 PM)eXtremous schrieb:  I have PM'ed the creator of this contest in order to resolve this issue.
Scamming is not allowed.

So, how is this coming along? Huh

11-06-2012, 02:50 PM | Beitrag #34
JoZou 
Persons like him ruins the community.

11-06-2012, 08:40 PM | Beitrag #35
Thomi_Factory 
They are even more worthless as I thought. Check this out. They use Tom his banner.

29-06-2012, 06:43 PM | Beitrag #36
eXtremous 
As mentioned in his first thread about this contest:

(29-06-2012 06:41 PM)eXtremous schrieb:  Hi Folks,

as it has been mentioned already, User "12loseyourself" used the pictures without giving out the prize or even telling who won. I tried PMing him without success to clarify the whole situation. This is obviously considered scamming.

A few minutes after I suspended him from the forums I received the message that he has been banned due to cheating anyways. I guess this matter has been solved Smile

Long story short I can just suggest everyone to add a watermark onto their work until you've recieved the prize. I have removed all posts containing entries, just incase he's going to use them in the future.

Topic is now locked. Thanks for all the help and reports regarding this matter.

best regards,
eXtremous

Gehe zu:

X
Diese Person zu deiner Freundesliste hinzufügen
Diese Person aus deiner Freundesliste entfernen
/de/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/de/ajax/friend