Hallo, Gast!

10-01-2010, 11:10 PM | Beitrag #61
m4libu 
(10-01-2010 11:08 PM)Naruub schrieb:  
(10-01-2010 10:29 PM)Harlinger schrieb:  
(10-01-2010 09:55 PM)Naruub schrieb:  
(10-01-2010 09:45 PM)Bommel schrieb:  They are just a little bit OP.

(10-01-2010 09:37 PM)Naruub schrieb:  Yes they are OP, everyone plays them now.

This is the main problem!

Yes, but people play them because they think they are OP and they are. There is almost no way a soldier can defeat a gunner 1 on 1.

Yes you can! Just don't stay on the same spot, run from left to right, and from and towards him. He will have a hard time aiming/walking since he is slower. Also, you can use 6th sense, so you can surprise him, you can throw grenades, so he will be weaker when you face him directly. And when the gunner uses FF wait behind a tree. And use BB for the extra damage.

As a sniper, you are not visible, so knife him and attack him form behind. Or just kill him with (head)shots.

Ofcourse I'm turning from left to right and I know how to use abilities, its just the damage of the MG. If I play gunner I really feel that it is OP, hittting 10-30 with each shot and killing soldiers in 5 secs.

Well oke that might be true ... just because we got lots of bullets and shooting fast enough.
But with the new Soldier weapon you also can deal lots of damage .... just by good aiming.

[Bild: wobblewobble.png]

............Medcrap............ Medshot ............. Woutey........ Mederion ............. m4libu
Enjoin my YouTube movies
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
10-01-2010, 11:12 PM | Beitrag #62
m4libu 
(10-01-2010 11:09 PM)TLWPB schrieb:  
(10-01-2010 11:03 PM)Nulled.Shot schrieb:  You're right, I was just being a jackass. People compare classes in 1v1 situations which is useless for a TEAM GAME. Anyway, a good commando will never lose 1on1 to anything but a better commando. Soldiers are sort of the same way, since as a soldier you control your engagements unlike the gunner.

People should watch the intro video, it will help them understand. Soldiers are tactical, gunners are there to take bullets. Only thing I'd like to see is LR MG where the MR MG is now, and the MR MG into a spot that doesn't make it useless. Also want to see shotgun reload times changed back, so we can see more shotgun gunners again.

Well, just don't forget that 90% of all games are random public games. Especially nowadays, where so many skilled nats left the game it's pretty hard to play tactical at all.

When Im joining a game and Im seeing that nobody is working like a team.
I just message them in teamchat to keep following eachother.... because when you are smart ... you just make 1 big group or 2 groups ... and go from flag to flag.

Nobody can beat you .. if you got like 2 soldiers ... or even 1 .... he keeps on healing and the rest is shooting... nobody will beat you

But then again .... people need to know how to play ... and most guys just thinks about kills kills kills ... and the funny thing is that they forget to get the flags.

[Bild: wobblewobble.png]

............Medcrap............ Medshot ............. Woutey........ Mederion ............. m4libu
Enjoin my YouTube movies
10-01-2010, 11:14 PM | Beitrag #63
TLWPB 
(10-01-2010 11:12 PM)m4libu schrieb:  
(10-01-2010 11:03 PM)Nulled.Shot schrieb:  You're right, I was just being a jackass. People compare classes in 1v1 situations which is useless for a TEAM GAME. Anyway, a good commando will never lose 1on1 to anything but a better commando. Soldiers are sort of the same way, since as a soldier you control your engagements unlike the gunner.

People should watch the intro video, it will help them understand. Soldiers are tactical, gunners are there to take bullets. Only thing I'd like to see is LR MG where the MR MG is now, and the MR MG into a spot that doesn't make it useless. Also want to see shotgun reload times changed back, so we can see more shotgun gunners again.

Well, just don't forget that 90% of all games are random public games. Especially nowadays, where so many skilled nats left the game it's pretty hard to play tactical at all.

When Im joining a game and Im seeing that nobody is working like a team.
I just message them in teamchat to keep following eachother.... because when you are smart ... you just make 1 big group or 2 groups ... and go from flag to flag.

Nobody can beat you .. if you got like 2 soldiers ... or even 1 .... he keeps on healing and the rest is shooting... nobody will beat you

But then again .... people need to know how to play ... and most guys just thinks about kills kills kills ... and the funny thing is that they forget to get the flags.

I love games where royals try this.. 1 well placed BS and everybody runs around like headless chickens.. And headless chickens are pretty easy to hunt down Smile

[Bild: attachment.php?attachhash=585cf741991142...f45c9f3d77]

Made By SneakyChips!
The Last With Pagan Blood - Nemesis Divina
10-01-2010, 11:17 PM | Beitrag #64
LT.Crusader 

You just need 1 friend to play tactical, thats enaugh, because if a full clan joins on a public server the game is unbalanced and there are enaugh people that run with you if they see a team of 2 people running around!

10-01-2010, 11:25 PM | Beitrag #65
TLWPB 
(10-01-2010 11:17 PM)LT.Crusader schrieb:  You just need 1 friend to play tactical, thats enaugh, because if a full clan joins on a public server the game is unbalanced and there are enaugh people that run with you if they see a team of 2 people running around!

Yeah, I truely believe you that against your opponents it's that easy Smile

Made By SneakyChips!
11-01-2010, 12:11 AM | Beitrag #66
d3phext 
put simply; it's dumb that the fastest class (nevermind that it should be the slowest) also has the ability to slow down the other classes. level 5 keg pretty much freezes enemies in place. commandos and gunners can use leg-it/elixir to break out of it (if it's not on cooldown) but kegged soldiers are boned.

11-01-2010, 12:31 AM | Beitrag #67
BulletEater 
(11-01-2010 12:11 AM)d3phext schrieb:  put simply; it's dumb that the fastest class (nevermind that it should be the slowest) also has the ability to slow down the other classes. level 5 keg pretty much freezes enemies in place. commandos and gunners can use leg-it/elixir to break out of it (if it's not on cooldown) but kegged soldiers are boned.

Remember that soldiers have blasting strike and can play a lot more defensively than the gunner. Level 5 leg it doesn't help against a high level blasting strike if you play right. As for commandos they just need good aim with the rifle. Knifers definitely have it the hardest though, but good knifers always know the right approach to even an experience gunner.
11-01-2010, 01:38 AM | Beitrag #68
d3phext 
(11-01-2010 12:31 AM)BulletEater schrieb:  Remember that soldiers have blasting strike and can play a lot more defensively than the gunner. Level 5 leg it doesn't help against a high level blasting strike if you play right. As for commandos they just need good aim with the rifle. Knifers definitely have it the hardest though, but good knifers always know the right approach to even an experience gunner.

read again; i'm talking soldier vs keg, not soldier vs leg-it.

11-01-2010, 01:45 AM | Beitrag #69
Hairz 
Update: I'm getting 16-2 in a few games. My KDR is really hgih at is a minimum of 3-4 every game. My commando and soldier never did this well. It takes no skill to play compared to them. I still have default weps BTW,
11-01-2010, 01:48 AM | Beitrag #70
TLWPB 
(11-01-2010 01:45 AM)Hairz schrieb:  Update: I'm getting 16-2 in a few games. My KDR is really hgih at is a minimum of 3-4 every game. My commando and soldier never did this well. It takes no skill to play compared to them. I still have default weps BTW,

Coz it's so hard to play below lvl 10 =)

Made By SneakyChips!
11-01-2010, 01:49 AM | Beitrag #71
cpt.nick 
(10-01-2010 09:46 PM)Xeltrio schrieb:  they should swap leg it duration and speed for elixir duration and speed, plus remove the slow effect from the keg

true true very true and this is a quote gunners are not OP you let them be OP BUT I DO BELIEVE THEY ARE OP THEY SHOULDNT BE ABLE TO USE BADAGES IN MY PROSPECTIVE THEY GOT I EATS GRENADES AND FRENZY FIRE 2 HEALING ABILTIES COMMANDOES NONE

[Bild: 5]
11-01-2010, 01:53 AM | Beitrag #72
TLWPB 
(11-01-2010 01:49 AM)cpt.nick schrieb:  
(10-01-2010 09:46 PM)Xeltrio schrieb:  they should swap leg it duration and speed for elixir duration and speed, plus remove the slow effect from the keg

true true very true and this is a quote gunners are not OP you let them be OP BUT I DO BELIEVE THEY ARE OP THEY SHOULDNT BE ABLE TO USE BADAGES IN MY PROSPECTIVE THEY GOT I EATS GRENADES AND FRENZY FIRE 2 HEALING ABILTIES COMMANDOES NONE

[Bild: queer-as-folk-queer-as-folk-rage-9909763.jpg]

Made By SneakyChips!
11-01-2010, 02:28 AM | Beitrag #73
.Acindo. 
Pretty sure Gunners are meant to kill the other classes 1on1 without to much trouble. They are the god damn Gunner after all idiots.

A good Soldier will beat an average Gunner anyday, but equally skilled players a Soldier should never beat a Gunner 1vs1.

Public servers are full of awesome, and I mean absolutely fucking terrible players, if you know how to point and click you will destroy them so easy. Half the players on public servers cant even use WSAD let alone aim, which is why they seem so OP because any decent player would get 20+ kills for a few deaths.

Hell, on public servers my Soldier often gets scores of 20+ for only a couple deaths. Ive been playing the game a week. Does this mean Soldiers are OP because I can beat noobs so easy with it? I dont think so.

In TEAM vs TEAM fights, they are fine.

*EDIT* Whats with this freaking filter changing " sh!t " to " not so good " god damn.

If theres a filter feature on the forum, let people use it at their own discretion.

(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 11-01-2010 02:33 AM von .Acindo..)
11-01-2010, 02:35 AM | Beitrag #74
Hairz 
(11-01-2010 01:48 AM)TLWPB schrieb:  
(11-01-2010 01:45 AM)Hairz schrieb:  Update: I'm getting 16-2 in a few games. My KDR is really hgih at is a minimum of 3-4 every game. My commando and soldier never did this well. It takes no skill to play compared to them. I still have default weps BTW,

Coz it's so hard to play below lvl 10 =)

I recently leveled them both to 10, so i'm comparing the experience.
11-01-2010, 03:35 AM | Beitrag #75
luckyaces 
Gunners defo need a damage boost.

[Bild: vietnamsig.png]
11-01-2010, 03:37 AM | Beitrag #76
TLWPB 
(11-01-2010 02:28 AM).Acindo. schrieb:  Ive been playing the game a week.

Nuff said.

Made By SneakyChips!
11-01-2010, 06:26 AM | Beitrag #77
Nulled.Shot 
Here is the problem people won't ever understand. If, in an open field you are capable of pwning a gunner with a soldier. The soldier becomes incredibly OP. This is what it was like before, soldiers never had to play tactical to do well, they could run in the open and STILL pwn gunners. So the soldiers who did play tactical, were the most untouchable people in the game.

Also, when I said commandos are OP. I did sorta mean it, with the upcoming "fixes" and buffs. Expect to see some "commando is OP" threads again.

[Bild: lkNbU.png]
11-01-2010, 12:45 PM | Beitrag #78
agentx5 
(11-01-2010 06:26 AM)Nulled.Shot schrieb:  Here is the problem people won't ever understand. If, in an open field you are capable of pwning a gunner with a soldier. The soldier becomes incredibly OP. This is what it was like before, soldiers never had to play tactical to do well, they could run in the open and STILL pwn gunners. So the soldiers who did play tactical, were the most untouchable people in the game.

Also, when I said commandos are OP. I did sorta mean it, with the upcoming "fixes" and buffs. Expect to see some "commando is OP" threads again.

Don't be hatin' commandos just because I'll be able to kill you better my friend. Wink

Oh and btw, I play soldier now too Cool

NOTE: I've been away from BFH due to frustration over software bugs that aren't getting fixed and I've got other things I need to do (IRL).
11-01-2010, 03:29 PM | Beitrag #79
rangerMPQ 
To me, it seems that if you give the soldier love (little BF)..
The soldier becomes the greatest class.

[Bild: 2]
Player profile at BattlefieldHeroes.com, Online Shooter

A National History lesson
http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/forum/s...?tid=96956
11-01-2010, 05:22 PM | Beitrag #80
Xeltrio 
uuuhm, to people who say that the gunners should kill fast, i disagree... close range perhaps, but they should suck at mid range, why? because, like in every other game, you sacrifice something and you gain something...
comandos have high DPS and stealth, but low HP
gunner has high HP, so he should have low damage, right? instead he has all out benefits, high health, high speed, high damage, ability to enhance aim+ heal at the same time, crit chance goes up... he can outrun and outlast all other classes at the COST of what? nothing, he gets it all for free...
comando NooB .FTL, over and out

[Bild: 7]

Gehe zu:

X
Diese Person zu deiner Freundesliste hinzufügen
Diese Person aus deiner Freundesliste entfernen
/de/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/de/ajax/friend